Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    Mind f*cked beyond repair Stev3child's Avatar
    While everyone is so concerned about countering Aizen's shikai, they have to remember he has a bankai and maxed out abilities.
    QUOTE(s) OF THE MOMENT

Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    I swear if your theories were any dumber I would be retarded...

Quote Originally Posted by Wizzle View Post
    Actually, Ichigo was healed by Orihime thus removing all the fatigue on him and restoring him in his best form. Just throwing that out.
    Hasn't she healed him when Aizen and everyone else were gone?

This was an amazing chapter. A perfect example of action not having to be present in order to make for a great read. The conversation between Ichigo and Unohana was intriguing. As with ByaKuya and Mayuri. I previously thought that the only way to be affected by Aizen's shikai is if you saw it for the time it was released. And that after it was sealed, it would not have any lasting affect. But when you see it once, it's hold never releases. Very clever Kubo. This leads me to believe that Tousen may have an inclusion with Aizen's death, since hes blind. I'm thinking Ichigo should wear a blind fold or something to cover his eyes the entire fight.

But we must not forget about Aizen's bankai. I wonder it does? This is getting goooood.
    "Once the threads of fate are tangled, they cannot be undone" R.I.P Kikyou

Quote Originally Posted by Stev3child View Post
    While everyone is so concerned about countering Aizen's shikai, they have to remember he has a bankai and maxed out abilities.

yeah everyone forget that, i dont even wanna know what his bankai is lol

but anyway it was definatly no illusion when he stopped ichigos sword with one finger, no matter how exshausted ichigo was stopping his sword with just one finger and slashing him in half is definatly not normal lol
    And took out komamura with one spell, the sick bastard that he is

He was healed somewhat because Ichigo couldn't stand after his battle with Byakuya, then when Aizen and his crew showed up, he shunpo'd his way back up there and blocked Aizen's attack on Renji. Then he powered up his own attack in an attempt to confront Aizen. And we know what happened from there...Blocked with one finger. So can't really say exhaustion was what got Ichigo owned like that.

Kenpachi is just having fun and byakuya is just spectating, we already knew it would be ichigo vs aizen at the end. I forgot that ichigo is the only one that hasn't seen aizen's shikai

Know his name: Jiraiya Sama of the legendary Sannin
    May he rest in peace and he will be sorely missed, the strongest out of all the three

cool chapter 5/5
    https://www.facebook.com/ImogenSparksModel

Spoiler!

Another decent chapter this was pretty good finally the story is picking up and I'm excited to read bleach another week wooohoo

- I predict Ichigo is going to have to learn to fight blind like Tousen and read spiritual energy in his battle against Aizen.

- Maybe Ichigo will turn Tousen at the end and he will give him some tips

Fire type

What chakra type are you?
    http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/4038...lement-are-you

i still dont see ichigo beating aizen...no way. i think maybe his dad will come to his aid. i cant accept ichigo defeating aizen...i refuse

twitter.com/jedijuck

Quote Originally Posted by POW View Post
    Another decent chapter this was pretty good finally the story is picking up and I'm excited to read bleach another week wooohoo

- I predict Ichigo is going to have to learn to fight blind like Tousen and read spiritual energy in his battle against Aizen.

- Maybe Ichigo will turn Tousen at the end and he will give him some tips
    Tousen will probably be turned over, yes.
    But I doubt Ichigo will fight blind like Tousen. Ichigo's hollow is still a main part to the story and don't forget that Ichigo can't see Aizen's shikai/bankai, but does that mean Ichigo's hollow can't see the shikai?