Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Bleach 381 Discussion / 382 Predictions

Not much action,excepting for Kenpachi cut Yammys fingers off lol but I really liked this chapter. It was way better than the previous ones, I especially liked the dialogue between Byakuya and Mayuri, this chapter had something interesting in it.

It was an interesting conversation. And I like how it is stated that Ichigo is the only one that can beat Aizen. How Ichigo is going to stop Aizen from saying the words to release his shikai is something I want to see. Also funny to see Mayuri and Byakuya arguing about whether or not they believe in Ichigo since those two are the captains with the least feelings along with Kenpachi.
    Signature by me.

So you mean all this time I was thinking that this scene http://www.onemanga.com/Bleach/174/14/ was an illusion, yet Aizen really did blocked his sword with a finger?

how can ichigo even be sure that wasnt a shikai he saw?

twitter.com/jedijuck

Quote Originally Posted by Wizzle View Post
    So you mean all this time I was thinking that this scene http://www.onemanga.com/Bleach/174/14/ was an illusion, yet Aizen really did blocked his sword with a finger?
    Ichigo has his work cut out for him lol.

All the other humans (Chad, Ishida, Orihime, and maybe even Ishida's dad) supposedly haven't seen Aizen's shikai either, right? So theoretically they could defeat him...although realistically I doubt it...but it would nice to see them somehow involved at least.

That kind of bothers me though, that Ichigo is the only one who can defeat Aizen. Kubo seems to have forgotten about Rukia. Not that I think she could do anything, but wasn't she a main character once upon a time? :/

Or maybe I just don't like Ichigo

Anyways, I thought Byakuya and Mayuri's convo was amusing. And Nemu's "I'll come up with a plan" made me laugh.

Well notice Unohana said Ichigo had a Captain Class reiatsu also. None of the other humans have that. So its still Ichigo who can potentially fight on level ground with Aizen because he doesn't have to worry about being caught up in illusions. But Aizen isn't all about his sword's ability though, the man can fight too. And we know it for sure now, he stops bankais with just his fingers lol. He's a beast.

Quote Originally Posted by afro thunda View Post
    Well notice Unohana said Ichigo had a Captain Class reiatsu also. None of the other humans have that. So its still Ichigo who can potentially fight on level ground with Aizen because he doesn't have to worry about being caught up in illusions. But Aizen isn't all about his sword's ability though, the man can fight too. And we know it for sure now, he stops bankais with just his fingers lol. He's a beast.
    We have to take into consideration that Ichigo was exhausted after the fight with Byakuya, and Aizen could clearly see that, so maybe his hit was just not powerful enough because he was exhausted. I highly doubt that Aizen could have something like a hierro or anything like that lol.
    Edit; wait..has he stopped Komamuras sword with his bare hand too? I can't remember it clearly..if he has, I take back what I said lol
    But you're right, the shikai is not the only dangerous thing, that man has some spells up his sleeve, it´s just that it´s easier with kyouka suigetsu =p lol

Quote Originally Posted by AmarSa View Post
    We have to take into consideration that Ichigo was exhausted after the fight with Byakuya, and Aizen could clearly see that, so maybe his hit was just not powerful enough because he was exhausted. I highly doubt that Aizen could have something like a hierro or anything like that lol.
    Edit; wait..has he stopped Komamuras sword with his bare hand too? I can't remember it clearly..if he has, I take back what I said lol
    But you're right, the shikai is not the only dangerous thing, that man has some spells up his sleeve, it´s just that it´s easier with kyouka suigetsu =p lol
    Actually, Ichigo was healed by Orihime thus removing all the fatigue on him and restoring him in his best form. Just throwing that out.

I have to say I really like this chapter. I think the setup when switching between Unohana and Mayuri worked great, and it created an interesting tension between the more serious conversation between Ichigo and Unohana and Mayuri and Byakuya.

I still believe that Kubo just got tired of HM long time ago but since he is starting something new one he has inspiration again