Page 1 of 11 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Bleach Bleach 283 Discussion

Feel free to discuss the latest chapter here.

Chapter 284 Predictions

Predict Away!

Retired Administrator
    To be honest i hope this fight is over, and Ichigo will win. Why? Because i am getting tired of this battle. Also where did Ichigo gain his power from? I mean all that happened was that she cheered for him.

This has never happened in the past it has always been something concrete of sort like when he fought together with his sword (I dare not try to spell his name)
    Si vis pacem, para bellum
    PGP Key Here

Quote Originally Posted by Woofcat View Post
    To be honest i hope this fight is over, and Ichigo will win. Why? Because i am getting tired of this battle. Also where did Ichigo gain his power from? I mean all that happened was that she cheered for him.

This has never happened in the past it has always been something concrete of sort like when he fought together with his sword (I dare not try to spell his name)

I wil

Gatseugayauui..Gatsugal..:captain
    I'm a Manga/Anime lover.

Don't know why. Lots of things in Bleach always show up. ang lots of changes always happen. but still can't wait what will happen in 284. heheh LOL Grimjaw will not die I think. Maybe. Too early for him to die.

I agree, this particular match-up is getting stale (and Grimjow's transformation hasn't helped any). As for the whole power-up thanks to having Inoue cheer him on? That's a staple of the shounen genre. The main character always gets stronger when the girl cheers for him. It doesn't have to make sense, as long as it helps finish this fight quicker. =b

I'm hoping that in the next few chapters we'll get to see the Espada who are ranked 1 through 3.

I hope this fight is over, Its been a cool fight. I just want to see an update on rukia and Chad.

Ulquiorra will reappear just as Grimmjow is about to lose and stop the fight, possibly injuring Ichigo and taking Inoue back. Ending the chapter because they like to play with our emotions.

damn it. i just hope someone or sth. is going to end this... there are far more other questions that i want to be answered

Well, if he was able to beat Ogihci just simply because thoughts of Kenpachi and others.... yell from Inoue can do wonders, lol.

The weirdest thing about Bleach is character development. They always show Ichigo as some idiots never realizes his potential et he gets power at random time. They like to form bonds then make it looks like the bond didn't mean much. After reading last few manga chapters, the hole thing about Rukia is like that never happened.

I think they definitely will play the Ulquiorra's feeling toward Inoue vs. Inoue's feeling for Ichigo. Thinking of it, we never know why does Ichigo fight... Will they play "he finally gain even more power if he needs to protect someone" card?

ummm