Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    Lately, I've been bored with Bleach too. They stretched the Ichigo vs. Grimmjaw (sorry if I spelt his name wrong) fight far too much. When I "read" a page, All I see is just Ichigo or Grimmjaw swinging their swords or blasting attacks at each other. I barely even spend 5 seconds on a page when that happens. I just hope they finish the fight this chapter or else I think I'll take a break from Bleach manga...

isn't it obvious, this whole thing is set up to be a vegeta cameo. Grimm is a power hungry guy that loves to fight and test his abilities. Their fight will end, Inoue will heal them, and together they will fight Ulqi.

of course that's just what I think.

Lol, I agree with Sqwunk, sadly.

what I think about ichigo for holding long the mask is hes faith and to have such confident that he can do it more and can win the fight. Story of manga/anime always end up like getting strong faster. but I always like that way. Coz I'm a big fan of Dragonball Z/GT heheh lol...I always like action anime..

Well, why do you guys think ichigo was able to hold his hollow mask for so long? was it to protect others? or was it to protect himself(obvious enough i guess...)

Quote Originally Posted by Dodski View Post
    what I think about ichigo for holding long the mask is hes faith and to have such confident that he can do it more and can win the fight. Story of manga/anime always end up like getting strong faster. but I always like that way. Coz I'm a big fan of Dragonball Z/GT heheh lol...I always like action anime..
    thats's so true. I am also a huge fans of this sort of action manga...

Like onepiece, bleach can get annoying in some part of the comic...

but hang in there coz i think something huge might come... maybe...
    Last edited by daisuke21; 07-18-2007 at 06:20 AM. Reason: its manga not (anime)

ok i have nothing against this fight but i really wish this manga would do something about the fact that there is soooo little development per chapter it is rediculous, i mean there have been chapters you could sum up in a matter of 5 words, i mean many mangas will have 20 pages and it just be filled with meaningfull things but bleach is running thin lately. For example look at the last chapter of Berserk (i know bad example being that it took a month to make etc. but it was the only one i could think that was at around 20 pages) i mean if anyone else saw it they could vouch it had 4x the development that the last 3 chapters have had in bleach

also just a quick note, i'm not hatin on bleach i still love the series (both manga and anime, excluding bount arc)but i just am a bit perturbed at the current style of 15 slides and nothing happening.

I agree, I've almost stopped reading it, simply because it moves so slow, and the action it has is repetitive.
    Check out my Art Thread HERE
    or Check out my Deviant Art Gallery HERE
    Currently Translating
    None ATM =(

Grimmjow deservs to die.

I was hoping on a more COOLER looking released form of Grimmjow, but it turned out to look like crap :thumbdown

Quote Originally Posted by Hitsu View Post
    Grimmjow deservs to die.

I was hoping on a more COOLER looking released form of Grimmjow, but it turned out to look like crap :thumbdown
    Why would you say something like that? D:

Grimmjow is a great character and he isn't going to die, because it wouldn't have made any sense to build up his character.

心を吹き抜ける 空の色 香風。