Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast
    Where the sun don't shine... figuratively speaking...
    The only difference between Vegeta and Grimjow is their hair... and height... Vegeta is surprisingly short...

Anyway, i;m hoping for this fight to hurry up and end, with a hopeful romantic moment between Ichigo and Inoue... pfft, like that will ever happen...
    I was intending to spruce this signature up with some witty anecdote which would have you rolling around on the floor, clutching (Proverbially speaking) your sides at the sheer onslaught of hilarity. Alas, I have no such joke, pun or witticism in my armoury, so instead I'm typing this rather bland and tasteless spiel just to show willing, 'cos it's uncool if you leave the signature unchanged for too long.

Frieza=Grimmjow

Some of you seem to think that Ichigo got stronger because of the cheers from Inoue. Do you all have this opinion? Because I think that Ichigo was stronger from the very beginning. The clearest point is what he says at the end: "I can't let you hurt me anymore" This could be a bluff, but I think that Ichigo didn't fight at full power. Maybe, it's because he likes fighting in his hollow version, or it could also be that he wanted to show Inoue that he would do all for her, even let himself get hurt. If you watch his eyes in the fight scenes, you never see those typical empty "shocked" eyes you normaly see when he gets surprised by an attack. Maybe that is because he wasn't shocked at all and, like I said, just plays. Or...you just can't see them because of the mask XD

Regular Member Chainsaw_Chimaera's Avatar
    I don't think Ichigo gets stronger due to her cheers, I think that they more or less "snap him out of it". My thoughts were that he went into this fight more with the mind set of just fighting to fight, to prove his powers, despite having come to save Inoue in the beginning. Thus her not really recognizing the look in his eyes at the start of this fight.

Despite having some control over his mask, I don't think we've seen the last of Ichigo's hallow as well. I think nexy chapter, or possibly the one after that, when Ichigo has defeated (yet not destoryed) Grimjow we'll see some implications of him becoming more like his hallow (though not the same as the full loss of control we've seen in the past).

As for Vizards and Ichigo's father, I think that Aizen's plan is gonna get pulled off with some degree of success and we'll see and all out war (maybe with a few more captain's betraying once Aizen is back in the Soul Society). I think it was implied at some point that Aizen had more help, but I can't be sure and don't have the time to look back right now.

Even though Ichigo has hollow powers, I don't think he even unleashed a cero yet...

I really think the Vizards have to start coming to HM. I doubt SS will help the group since they're "preparing for the war".
    Join the D. Gray-Man Fan Club!~ Click Lavi to join!~

Join the Bleach Fan Club!~ Click Hitsugaya to join!~

Rainbow

i thought grimmjow would turn good guy after this arc is over...but it seems that after this arc is over the entire manga would be done

Quote Originally Posted by ninjastik View Post
    i thought grimmjow would turn good guy after this arc is over...but it seems that after this arc is over the entire manga would be done
    I agree. This arc/war is like the main purpose of Bleach in my view.

Rainbow

Maybe there are some other guys after Aizen who knows but for the following chapter I think: The fight between Ichigo and Grimmjaw continues and both are bleeding like hell and Ichi thinks "I've to defeat that§"$$§/%&" for the sake of Ino. After bleeding and screaming the chapter ends and the fight ends next chapter with a draw. Ino is then taken away from Ulq and Ichigo can't keep his eyes open (cause his ass is wiped) and sleeps for a while.In the same time Grim is defeated and.........

Sanji + Luffy = Sanjuffy trebay57's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by BabiiAdaa View Post
    I agree. This arc/war is like the main purpose of Bleach in my view.
    We don't exactly know that yet. Who knows? Maybe something could happen in Hell that causes some serious conflicts. It's highly unlikable, but I'm just assuming that Tite Kubo will think of something to keep the manga going... or not.
    Excuse me, may I see yo panties?

Quote Originally Posted by Loginus View Post
    Maybe there are some other guys after Aizen who knows but for the following chapter I think: The fight between Ichigo and Grimmjaw continues and both are bleeding like hell and Ichi thinks "I've to defeat that§"$$§/%&" for the sake of Ino. After bleeding and screaming the chapter ends and the fight ends next chapter with a draw. Ino is then taken away from Ulq and Ichigo can't keep his eyes open (cause his ass is wiped) and sleeps for a while.In the same time Grim is defeated and.........
    That doesn't seem to be what happens when I saw a spoiler...

Rainbow