Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast
    great, this chapters about grimmjow's past.........:banghead

why does so little happen in a bleach chapter????? it'll go into naruto-style filler mode if the manga doesn't speed up:hmpf
    LOL, Internet!!

Actually, if you leave all the talk out, it don't think it was such a bad chapter...and I mean, when he said "Sorry, I can't let you hurt me anymore", that was just cool^^ It was nearly as cool that it was stupid again, but for me it was cool...and it made me want the next chapter :p

Sanji + Luffy = Sanjuffy trebay57's Avatar
    Neh... Ichigo's improvement of the mask duration time only proves the same old things Ichigo has done previous times. He's done something that takes years upon years to master, and then completely masters it when he's in a pinch. He ALWAYS does it, and it's come to the point where you just know he's probably gonna win in the end, probably in a similar fashion to when he fought Kenpachi Zakari.

Now Ishida's fight with Szayel, that is something that makes me look forward to reading more chapters. This fight between Grimmjow and Ichigo abnormally bores me to tears.

Oh, and hello. ^_^; First post here. I hope I'm welcomed with open arms.
    Excuse me, may I see yo panties?

It's always like this in mangas with the focus on fights...
    I mean...I remember some years ago...when I was young and made faults. I watched some episodes of an anime which is, in my opinion, one with a really bad quality...DBZ. They always got beaten up and then, when they where about to die, they reached a new "stage" and beat the enemey to pulp.

Sanji + Luffy = Sanjuffy trebay57's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Wightnish View Post
    It's always like this in mangas with the focus on fights...
    I mean...I remember some years ago...when I was young and made faults. I watched some episodes of an anime which is, in my opinion, one with a really bad quality...DBZ. They always got beaten up and then, when they where about to die, they reached a new "stage" and beat the enemey to pulp.
    Which is exactly why I dislike the Ichigo fights most of the time. Ishida and Renji vs Szayel is actually more of a battle of wits, due to Szayel's domain negating any powers of the individuals he's collected data on. And just when you think Ishida won with his sneak attack, Szayel suprises me by eating Lumina and recovering from the massive damage that was inflicted upon him. Waiting to see the outcome of their bout fills me up with anticipation.
    Excuse me, may I see yo panties?

Quote Originally Posted by trebay57 View Post
    Now Ishida's fight with Szayel, that is something that makes me look forward to reading more chapters. This fight between Grimmjow and Ichigo abnormally bores me to tears.
    I'm with you brother. All throughout the fight, I wasn't sure what would happen, until Ishida showed up. I thought, "Radical, Ishida's gonna kick butt." Then, when Szayel healed himself, all hope was lost.

The conclusion better show up soon. It's the most interesting part of the story right now.
    All glory to Haruhi! The one and true God!

Quote Originally Posted by Vizard View Post
    I don´t understand why every one of you wants that Ichigo learns a new attack, I mean he is already stronger as every Shinigami in the entire anime/manga and if he would learn more and more attacks or forms like the most of you want than i can already see a new Pokemon or Dragenball. I mean Power is nice but Ichigo don´t need to learn new attacks every fight(I thing a new power is all right if he starts battling Aizen).:fight
    Actually, Ichigo may look like crap compared to some of the captains in Soul Society, even with his mask on. I know the old, bald captain in charge is insanely strong, able to take on two captains at once and all that.

That said, why aren't the other Shinigami getting in any fights? I'm tired of only seeing Hitsugaya fight (though he isn't here now, he will be, we all know it). I'd love to see Kurotsuchi or Kenpachi fight a bit.
    All glory to Haruhi! The one and true God!

I predict a group of captains comes and rescues the whole bunch. Maybe leaving a nuclear bomb on Aizen's doorstep. But thats speculation in my mind.

Kubo's problem is that he likes making loose ends, but dislikes tying them up. When are we going to learn more about Aizen's master plan? What about Isshin being a shinigami? Or what the hell the Vaizard guys are doing? Or a million other things that I can't think of at the moment.

Instead we're treated to yet another Ichigo vs. Grimjow chapter. This. Fight. Needs. To. End. For. Good.
    I use sarcasm because I'm not close enough to strangle you.

Quote Originally Posted by Hitsu View Post
    Grimmjow deservs to die.

I was hoping on a more COOLER looking released form of Grimmjow, but it turned out to look like crap :thumbdown
    Grimjow will be a vegita like character i'm callling it