Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 LastLast
    Melbourne, Victoria, Australia, Australia
    The chapter was worthwhile for the last page, to see Ichigo take a massive slash at Grimmjow was good enough for me..

and about Chad, that dudes gonna level up into a half-human half-hollow, or at least be able to use a Cero, it almost looked like he could use something like a Bara when he owned that Priveron Espada guy, Mosqueda i think it was

Spoiler!

Why don't more people read these mangas?

wow u really thought that out

i have a weird theory.
    Orihime is the centre of the universe (not bosom wise) but still..
    since she has teh power to reject stuff(reality) so if
    for instance
    ichigo gets owned-nearly dead (perhaps death be the limit to her powers) she can think that it didn't happen and time gets reversed/ fate- changed... so basically as long as orihime's resolve is firm, the world is but a story in her mind

btw, I saw the manga. Basically, yeah it was an flash back showing Grimmjaw's previous gillian form, and the only for hollow to "lvl up" is to eat other hollow. In addition, to the previous last scene of 283, Ichigo sliced Grimmjaw but he wasnt dead, Grimmy poked him back and the fight basically drags on

Quote Originally Posted by Thomas996 View Post
    btw, I saw the manga. Basically, yeah it was an flash back showing Grimmjaw's previous gillian form, and the only for hollow to "lvl up" is to eat other hollow. In addition, to the previous last scene of 283, Ichigo sliced Grimmjaw but he wasnt dead, Grimmy poked him back and the fight basically drags on
    damn i was hoping itd b over by now but the eatingthing kinda makes sense but then would number 9 arrancar have bin incedibaly strong since he ate so many hollows?

http://shc221b.blogspot.com/

newest bleach here
    SCROLL DOWN FOR PAGES
    SCROLL ALL THE WAY DOWN FOR SUBS

How long till he scanlations come out omg
    KIRRIN // " I'd rather let the world fall"

I too am eagerly awaiting =[

well put archiel, i mean one moment chad is an awesome powerful fighter, the next moment he gets owned in a flash i mean come on why buff him if hes gonna get owned so quick, anyway grimmjaw aint gonna die by ichigos hands he'll probably end up helping him in the end

"This world is Rotten.Rotten people should be killed off to cleanse this world."
    "We stand in awe before that which cannot be seen. And we respect with every fey which cannot be explained"

Here's a long prediction probably past 284 ( it may be a bit weird )

Ichigo learns a new move , defeats grimmjow but does not kill him so he can in the "final battle in winter" , rescues inoue before right before Uquiorra gets out and barely escapes him when he does, gets the others and they all leave hueco mundo, aizen creates new arrancar adjuchas or vastrolordes to replace the one killed in this arc.

Or.....

Uquiorra gets out early and tries to kill grimjow , grimjow lets the others escape so he can kill them himself later, but Haibel steps into to stop the two and warn aizen the others escaped. Ichigo goes back to train with the vizards to learn a new technique capable of defeating both grimjow and uquiorra.

(Also I think his mask wearing time becomes longer because he is in hueco mundo where the hollows dwell for the same reason as Chad's)
    ^
    / \
    | | |
    | | |
    | | |
    | | |
    | | |
    | | |
    | | |
    ----------
    |---------|
    | |