14. You may not vote on this poll

8 57.14%

5 35.71%

0 0%

1 7.14%

0 0%
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by addenza View Post
    Sigh. There will be a chapter next month. It's just that the issue to be published and sold in December is called the January issue. It's just like the current issue of Jump is the December one, but it's published and sold in November.
    Oh, I must have read that part wrong. I've been very busy lately, thank anyway! :3

you know what i want cross to come back and see allen like in the 14th state and like chill him or something

I'm still confused on what Alma/Kanda actually are/how they came to be that way :S

I think it's definitely possible that Alma is the heart though...

And I want Cross back too! But I just have a really bad feeling about his whereabouts, especially given the way Timcanpi was acting at the time of his disappearance. I think Louvelier probably knows where he is though :/ perhaps if Cross is still healthy he'll give up his location. Things seem dire enough, anyway...

Wow, I was really surprised when I saw that the new chapter was out and very glad. I really liked this chapter, because even though we haven't been told all that much about Kanda, I feel that I understand him a bit more now. After everything that has happened with Kanda and Alma, even though I know in detail what happened, I think I now know some of the reasons to why Kanda acts the way he does.

The phrase he always used in the beginning of the manga; "Sacrifices has to be made" is very understandable when we think of the relationship between Kanda and Alma, and what happened between them. And for that reason, it's also understandable why Kanda, in the beginning, didn't like Allen. Alma had in a way been sacrified for the order, so when Allen says "to make sacrifises all the time in order to win the war....it's futile", there's no wonder Kanda hits him. This is starting to get really interesting.

And it's Allen to the rescue again <3 ^^ though, I'm not sure if this rescue will be successful, seeing as there are so many lv 4.

Anyway, I can't wait for the next chapter. Did I hear that it will be out December 1st?

Good girls go to heaven. Bad girls go wherever they want.

Click: http://forums.d-gray-man.com/

Wow, this chapter came out of nowhere. I was patient for the new chapter and kinda forgot about it almost.

Good chapter, though a bit confusing. But I do understand that Kanda and Alma are seconds, apparently Alma and Kanda are connected because it said somewhere about something bad happening to Kanda if Alma is awakened, can't remember what. It probably has something to do with all those lotus. I agree with Trinny though, Kanda is a bit easier to understand now and I might not dislike him now lol.

And man, the Earl was awesome this chapter, I like his human form, but I thought it was a bit more difficult to make lv. 4. A bunch just formed from the Earl's body out of nowhere, that was insane. I also like the Earl as a chicken. xD

And it seems Sheryl is a puppet master, fits his Noah name "Desires", I think that was it. Its a bit overpowered though, but he's probably not as strong when using it on exorcist.

Donning the Vizard Mask! niorjan45's Avatar
    In the deepest, darkest part of Hueco Mundo!
    nice chapter! really gr8 to see the inspector hitler latched up like that. i lol'd @ Earl Chicken. Who would'da thought The millenium earl was Adam. lmao lately i've been reading alot more Atheiest manga liike Angel Sanctuary and such...i wonder if Hoshino is athiest.

I dont like the whole 2 second exorcist and Alma Karma thing. If it wasn't as confusing as it was...oh well hopefully it'll be another cool character that will outduke kanda nd allen! All in all great chapter cant wait till next month!

so wait, is DGM officially a once a month chapter manga?

Yes, it is.

lame~ but that's definately better than no chapters... is there a set scheduel now? Like when to expect it every month? or do we just wait patiently until it pops up out of no where?

Quote Originally Posted by Higure View Post
    lame~ but that's definately better than no chapters... is there a set scheduel now? Like when to expect it every month? or do we just wait patiently until it pops up out of no where?
    You can expect it at the beginning of each month.