Voters
14. You may not vote on this poll

8 57.14%

5 35.71%

0 0%

1 7.14%

0 0%
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Actually D.Gray-man won't be in Jump SQ next month, or so I've been told.

Cockney Geezer
    How interesting, they take parts out of alma, wait for alma to regenerate, the re-assemble the parts to make a second exorcist.

However I must admit the Noah must at least be impressed, that these exorcists don't need to go through the long process

Quote Originally Posted by Aribelle View Post
    Yay! It was indeed awesome and now that I have an idea of what's actually going on...
    Using 3 different translators like I Eat Manga is not a smart thing =/. Shit gets mixed up easily.

Woot, I really need to re-read the last 5-10 chapters.. I didn't understand a thing. ^^

What kinda bothers me from last chapter, continuing into this chapter is why Allen is fighting without the whole crown-clown hoodie and mask thing.... I mean he has his sword out, doesn't he need to activate crown-clown before that?

Color pic was cool. I miss Lenalee!!! Bring her back right MEOW!

Oh and am I the only one that wishes Johnny would just die already? He's so annoying, just die stupid crybaby!!

r.a.n.d.o.m.n.e.s.s.
    Mentally in the anime world, physically in Singapore ;)
    ^ Maybe Allen can put more power into his sword if he doesn't activate the cape. I wish he did, though. I liked the cape.

Oh, and DGM will be in Jump next month. It's just that the December issue is published in November and the November issue in October. So issues get published one month earlier.

I wonder if Kanda is going to smash the seal holding his friend captive and wake him up? And we now see why Kanda is so cold to others. He's afraid that there would be a situation where he has to fight another friend again.

It seems like the Earl wanted Allen to be at the branch for some odd reason. To reveal his identity to the scientists of the Order so that rumours will spread and the Order's morale will be shaken? To isolate Allen from the Order? Or to force the 14th to awaken, seeing as there are so many level fours? And that's not including the Noahs. Oh, and people are saying that Mana and the Earl look alike. Will the Earl reveal his human form and confuse Allen? Hmmmm... Lots of questions.

XD But I love the way Allen entered the place. I think he kicked the Earl? XDDD Oh, and the chicken form of the Earl was hilarious too.

For the fans the 2010 calendar in High Quality:
    http://mangahelpers.com/downloads/details/60929

Quote Originally Posted by Christi View Post
    I don't think so u know. 'Cause if he didn't know Alma was alive he wouldn't have said ''I'll not die till I find that person'' >_<

But here (http://read.mangashare.com/D.Gray-ma...8/page014.html) it seems the old man didn't know he was alive @.@ now that's confusing
    Yeahhh that part definitely needs clarification >.>

Quote Originally Posted by Christi View Post
    Still don't get the ''Until Alma could no longer regenerate. Yuu mutilated him'' o.O
    I think what happened is that Alma went on a rampage killing spree, and the Order forced Kanda to "take care of" him by means of fighting Alma until he had exhausted his super special Second Exorcist regenerative powers, and thus is in the state he's in now.

Quote Originally Posted by Phixion View Post
    For the fans the 2010 calendar in High Quality:
    http://mangahelpers.com/downloads/details/60929
    AHHH this made my day.

Some of the Noah are not present, wonder what they are busy with.

What's the news on why there won't be a chapter next month?

r.a.n.d.o.m.n.e.s.s.
    Mentally in the anime world, physically in Singapore ;)
    Quote Originally Posted by Arbitrary View Post
    What's the news on why there won't be a chapter next month?
    Sigh. There will be a chapter next month. It's just that the issue to be published and sold in December is called the January issue. It's just like the current issue of Jump is the December one, but it's published and sold in November.