14. You may not vote on this poll

8 57.14%

5 35.71%

0 0%

1 7.14%

0 0%
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

D.Gray-Man 188 Discussion / 189 Predictions

Christmas comes early this year~. You can expect the chapter today.

Binktopia is already working on it. So keep in mind when a low quality scan pops up that a few extra hours patience can give you a nice quality chapter. What is a few hours after 2 months of waiting right .

Download | Read Online at MS | Read Online at MT
    Last edited by Phixion; 11-02-2009 at 07:44 AM.

it was ok chapter .. 3.5/5

Manga: Naruto, One piece, Bleach, Soul Eater, D.Gray Man, Blazer Drive, Deadman Wonderland, Y+M, Gamaran(28.13), Wolf Guy, Death Note, Gantz, and much much more.

Spoiler!

Spoiler!

http://www.onemanga.com/D.Gray-Man/188/

Art looks completely different ;/

Sigh... No more Ace... Naruto, Bleach, One Piece, Fairy Tail, D grayman, Full Metal Alchemist, and Katekyo Hitman reborn are in some dark times...

I didn't notice it was release at all. Happy day!!!!

D.Gray-man is the BEST!!!

110% D.Gray-fan Miss_Clockworks's Avatar
    you know what? sometimes I'm not sure myself...
    holy shit. that chapter....

the art was NOT completely different, just slightly, not a big deal. I'm not even surprised, Hoshino re-vamps her style all the time. The colors were WAY different though, not that it matters much to me. The art is still beautiful and so is the story. <3 I was shocked to find it this early! The chapter content wasn't that amazing, but I know that's only because its building up to something big. so its all good!

Interesting though, Kanda had a close friend once! maybe that's the person he wanted to find?! omg. I just realized......

But I thought the worst of him for a while there. I know he has mutiple lives, but I haven't been keeping count of how many he has left so...my heart stopped for a second. I just get this feeling if not kanda, then another main character is gonna die soon, not good. :*(
    I don't CARE if the glass is half full or half empty, who the @%$# drank my soda?!
    D.Gray-man is my EVERY-drug

Quote Originally Posted by Christi View Post
    Yeah :/ There were so many lotos there x_x

I still don't get some points.

1. Why the hell they didn't take Kanda in the Ark's episode? It seems they didn't even know he was ''part'' of the Alma Karma...

2. About Kanda's friend o.O So we have two second exorcist right? But only his friend has the Alma Karma? I'm quite confused right now x_x His friend went berserk and killed many people, Kanda stopped him and the Black Order took him away? Something like that?

3. Why is Kanda able to regenerate? Because of Alma?
    I thought Kanda's friend was Alma Karma...maybe it was just a weird translation :/ and I'm confused about what happened with the massacre business. I thought they pitted Kanda and his friend against each other, and Kanda thought he'd killed his friend, but his friend was actually alive? But then if he thought he was dead why was he still searching for that person...? Oh lord, so confused T_T

And yes, I think Kanda is able to regenerate because of Alma.

But OMGGGGG Kanda..........;^;

If he dies I will weep for days. TT_TT

http://www.binktopia.org/news/55

Enjoy nagumo's awesomely amazing translation.

Quote Originally Posted by DFX View Post
    http://www.binktopia.org/news/55

Enjoy nagumo's awesomely amazing translation.
    Yay! It was indeed awesome and now that I have an idea of what's actually going on...

Well... In the previous chapter they said Kanda HAS the Alma Karma... Now his friend's name is Alma... mmm >__> yeah kinda confusing.

I still don't get it. Both Kanda and Alma were human before the experiment right? It seems Alma is the first second exorcist as here (http://www.onemanga.com/D.Gray-Man/188/33/) you can clearly see Kanda's hand as if it's wet o_o maybe he was in a capsule? mmmmmm. So after Alma they ''created'' Kanda?

As you said Kanda searched for him so I think he knew he was alive. I just think Alma killed those people and they sent Kanda after him. Mmm. But in this page http://www.onemanga.com/D.Gray-Man/188/12/ he says that Chan and Epsteine were behing the massacre :/ I don't get it
    I think what happened is that Alma went crazy and killed the Epsteine and Chan clan heads, and they forced Kanda to fight him until he'd worn out his regenerative power. So sad ;_; and then it seems like they didn't tell Kanda that Alma was still alive (at least that's the impression I've gotten from it).

Yeah, probably that's the reason why they kept Alma alive? But as I understood, if Alma dies Kanda will die too?
    It seems Noahs hope that Kanda will get hangry and destroy the seal? mmmmmm x_x so confusing
    I think that what they're intending to do is either have Kanda see that he's been lied to all this time and turn on the order, or the Noah were also talking about fusing him back with Alma (or something to that effect) and that whatever that created would destroy them. Either way it makes me le sad for Kanda

Since the beginning of the manga, I've always had this feeling x_x and that's sad cause he's probably my favourite character ever.

They said ''If Alma stops regenerating, Kanda will be torn apart, limb by limb." Just don't kill Almaaaa x_x
    He is my favorite character toooo T_T although I think the line was referring to how they made Kanda fight Alma.

But seriously, if he dies/gets turned crazy or something.....

AHH it's making me depressed thinking about it. ;_;

i mean damn (pardon the cursing) this chapter just like threw me off in explanation why the fuck didnt it explain a thing. i mean kanda is what now and were was alma at exactly

110% D.Gray-fan Miss_Clockworks's Avatar
    you know what? sometimes I'm not sure myself...
    I'm almost positive next chapter all of the order's dirty little secrets are gonna come out. and with all the noahs popping up, this arc is going to take more than a while for sure. I'm worried about the other exorcists too, like Miranda, Lavi, Krory and poor little Timothy :( he picked a bad time to join being so inexperienced and having to fight noah.

about the earl's "depression" as he calls it, concerning the 14th, that's interesting as well. He's so affected by it, maybe they were friends? so the 14th betrayal was more painful than it should have been?

And am I the only one waiting for a random moment where Cross just pops up in all his badass glory and explains just what the f**k happened to him? lol maybe its just me.

December 1st isn't really that far away! so it looks like serialization will be monthly then?
    I don't CARE if the glass is half full or half empty, who the @%$# drank my soda?!
    D.Gray-man is my EVERY-drug