49. You may not vote on this poll

16 32.65%

12 24.49%

10 20.41%

6 12.24%

5 10.20%
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    Donning the Vizard Mask! niorjan45's Avatar
    In the deepest, darkest part of Hueco Mundo!
    cmon guys..this was one of the most progressive chapters recently.Im glad Kubo is picking up the pace, first time in awile i cant wait for next chapter.

CMON paulbee why must you ryde on Kubo when he releases a good one? wait till we get into the crap-fest chaps, then u can bash all u want about naruto being better and all the othe BS that the narutards seem to bring over to the bleach forums!

lollz i say say this being a bleachtard. No insult towards(insert manga name here)-tards who dont share my opinion!

Quote Originally Posted by niorjan45 View Post
    cmon guys..this was one of the most progressive chapters recently.Im glad Kubo is picking up the pace, first time in awile i cant wait for next chapter.

CMON paulbee why must you ryde on Kubo when he releases a good one? wait till we get into the crap-fest chaps, then u can bash all u want about naruto being better and all the othe BS that the narutards seem to bring over to the bleach forums!

lollz i say say this being a bleachtard. No insult towards(insert manga name here)-tards who dont share my opinion!
    lDon't worry, I may talk tough, but Kubo is da man and I'm Tite with him

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

I believe the Espada were graded on their destructive power and not so much on how good they are, so that probably explains why Yammi is #0

I wonder if Ichigo will ever have a moment where he will think back to all his fights with the captains and realize that they were just giving him a chance and that in a real fight he is no where near his level?...

I really wanna see whats in that cart man!
    A pie in the sky?

I really enjoyed this chapter. The humor towards the beginning was nice, and seeing the plethora of captains taking charge was an enjoyable change of pace.

I have high expectations for Unohana and hope she does something significant back in Fake Karakura, or else I can't see much reason for having her go with Ichigo.

Either way great chap, guess it's time for a homecoming.

As long as everything just keeps on flowing forward, then that's already enough.
    Where there's a will there's a way!
    Spoiler!

Mayuri is one crazy guy talking to Unohana like that. saying he would close the gate midway
    https://www.facebook.com/ImogenSparksModel

Spoiler!

This was a really good chapter, there was humor, things got moved a long quite a bit, and there was a lot of dialogue to boot. It's been a while since we've had a chapter like this in bleach.

poor ichiboy, he looked so weak in this chapter, he even lost some weight ;D

Prick List: Gaara, Bee Genesis 1.0's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by paulbee View Post
    I didn't like this chapter:

1) It seems to add to the confusion about the relative strengths of the Captains as compared with Ichigo's power.

2) Yammy as Espada Zero seems easier to harm than Grimjow, Noitora, and Ulquiorra. The Gap in power between Captains and Espada seems to have vanished.

3) This Issue completely drops the question of what happened with Ichigo's mask. Wouldn't it be better for him to resolve that now, than when facing Aizen?

4) Unohana's departure for the real world was no suspense. Now we know how Matsumoto and the others will survive. Hope she can't/won't heal Hinamori, but I know better than that.

5) At least we might get to see Unohana's Bankai. That expectation is probably the best thing I derived.
    I liked the chapter to an extent, but ^^THIS is head on.

"For I being a poor man, have only my dreams & I have spread them beneath your feet. Tread carefully, for you tread upon my dreams."

"There is none amongst the captains of the Gotei 13, to whom the aid of one such as yourself could be considered significant."

Awesome translation.

Although it's obviously Byakuya looking down on Ichigo, it serves a bit to support my claim that Ichigo is still not as reliable as the other Gotei 13 captains. I'll give that he may already have surpassed them in power, but most, if not all, of the rest are more reliable in a fight than Ichigo.

Quote Originally Posted by kuroihikari View Post
    "There is none amongst the captains of the Gotei 13, to whom the aid of one such as yourself could be considered significant."

Awesome translation.

Although it's obviously Byakuya looking down on Ichigo, it serves a bit to support my claim that Ichigo is still not as reliable as the other Gotei 13 captains. I'll give that he may already have surpassed them in power, but most, if not all, of the rest are more reliable in a fight than Ichigo.
    yeah I agree with this. Ichigo may have spurts where he is stronger than most captains. But all the captains are much more consistent in their battle abilities. This prolly just comes with time and using your powers longer and battle experience.