16 32.65%

12 24.49%

10 20.41%

6 12.24%

5 10.20%
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by paulbee View Post
    I didn't like this chapter:

1) It seems to add to the confusion about the relative strengths of the Captains as compared with Ichigo's power.

2) Yammy as Espada Zero seems easier to harm than Grimjow, Noitora, and Ulquiorra. The Gap in power between Captains and Espada seems to have vanished.

3) This Issue completely drops the question of what happened with Ichigo's mask. Wouldn't it be better for him to resolve that now, than when facing Aizen?

4) Unohana's departure for the real world was no suspense. Now we know how Matsumoto and the others will survive. Hope she can't/won't heal Hinamori, but I know better than that.

5) At least we might get to see Unohana's Bankai. That expectation is probably the best thing I derived.
    1) This has always been the case so I don't blame you for bringing it up. We just have to realize that the Captains are not Ichigo.

2) The thing Yammi, Grimmjow, Ulquiorra, and Nnoitora had in common was that it was Ichigo attacking them. And just like 1), we have to realize that the Captains are not Ichigo. This is what I've come to accept. There really isn't any need to look further than that unless you want to burn some brain cells.

3) Agreed. But Aizen will probably punch a hole in Ichigo's chest, bringing for the incarnation that killed Ulquiorra. And the mask issue gets pushed to the wayside. Kubo should know he can't do that though for the sake of his 'completeness'.

4) I wanted Unohana to fight Yammi, but Agreed with you. She'll return and heal everyone. Will be interesting to see what she does about Hiyori though (cut in half). You got something against Hinamori? But she's so cute lol. Anyways, she was most likely to survive her injuries anyway.

5) Unohana bankai, huh? Sounds good to me. Although she needs to stop being a tease. She's capable of looking badass (the look she gave Mayuri about the Garganta), but she refuses to fight. Seems she's gonna be one of those 'It can't be helped/I've got no choice' characters and unleashes untold amounts of kickass when all hope is lost.

KeyserSöze+GregoryHouse=Ω Daraiki's Avatar
    Is it just me or did the art got a bit worse?

Quote Originally Posted by afro thunda View Post
    1) This has always been the case so I don't blame you for bringing it up. We just have to realize that the Captains are not Ichigo.

2) The thing Yammi, Grimmjow, Ulquiorra, and Nnoitora had in common was that it was Ichigo attacking them. And just like 1), we have to realize that the Captains are not Ichigo. This is what I've come to accept. There really isn't any need to look further than that unless you want to burn some brain cells.

3) Agreed. But Aizen will probably punch a hole in Ichigo's chest, bringing for the incarnation that killed Ulquiorra. And the mask issue gets pushed to the wayside. Kubo should know he can't do that though for the sake of his 'completeness'.

4) I wanted Unohana to fight Yammi, but Agreed with you. She'll return and heal everyone. Will be interesting to see what she does about Hiyori though (cut in half). You got something against Hinamori? But she's so cute lol. Anyways, she was most likely to survive her injuries anyway.

5) Unohana bankai, huh? Sounds good to me. Although she needs to stop being a tease. She's capable of looking badass (the look she gave Mayuri about the Garganta), but she refuses to fight. Seems she's gonna be one of those 'It can't be helped/I've got no choice' characters and unleashes untold amounts of kickass when all hope is lost.

Actually I meant Hiyori. (Embarrassed). BTW: I understand that the Captains by rights should have been stronger than Ichigo all along, but the Manga has been somewhat Categorical in displaying this.

Edit: One wonders why the Captains are wasting time with Yammy, You'd think they'd leave Yammi to Ichigo, and hasten over to aid their Commrades in the Real World. Afterall, the King And All Soul Society's well being depends on stopping Aizen at Karakura town (fake).

Cutting down Yammy, or protectin Ichigo from Yammy should be very low on their priorities at this moment.
    Last edited by paulbee; 10-29-2009 at 10:54 PM.

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

Quote Originally Posted by paulbee View Post
    Actually I meant Hiyori. (Embarrassed). BTW: I understand that the Captains by rights should have been stronger than Ichigo all along, but the Manga has been somewhat Categorical in displaying this.

Edit: One wonders why the Captains are wasting time with Yammy, You'd think they'd leave Yammi to Ichigo, and hasten over to aid their Commrades in the Real World. Afterall, the King And All Soul Society's well being depends on stopping Aizen at Karakura town (fake).

Cutting down Yammy, or protectin Ichigo from Yammy should be very low on their priorities at this moment.
    Well, the only strength comparisons people can draw up are for the fights that happened way back in the SS arc. So when they start the comparisons, they assume that the Captains have not gotten any stronger since the SS arc. They completely ignore the fact that SS had 3 months to prepare for confrontation. They only compare Ichigo now (HM arc) to the Captains then (SS arc) and this is why there's so much confusion about power levels. The Kenpachi and Byakuya (HM version) are not the same as the Kenpachi and Byakuya (SS version).

That, and Ichigo's Mask, which is supposed to be a powerup, looks like a Halloween decoration when Kenpachi and Byakuya show up lol.

Edit: You could say its a case of finishing up business in HM for the remaining Captains. Even if they ditched Yammi, he'd just be in Hot Pursuit and just cause more problems in Karakura Town. Clearly, Ichigo wasn't going to handle Yammi alone so they send him back to Karakura Town where he might be more useful. Rukia is still in HM, so Byakuya isn't going anywhere. And Kenpachi probably wouldn't have left anyway lol.

Well I can see Kenpachi's addiction to fighting, and the twain wanting to Keep Yammy from intefering in the RW fight. Pray tell, what is Myuri's excuse (the slime bag)?

Ichigo2Join_Akatsuki tensa zangetsu's Avatar
    people sure are taking yammy lightly i mean he is the 0 espada it would be interesting to see what ichigo does when he reaches karakura town , like always cant wait till next week lol
    http://cheeseboy18193.deviantart.com/art/Hollow-Ichigo-Tiem-118848371
    The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he never existed

Give a man a fish you feed him for a day
    Teach a man to fish you feed him for life

Good chapter. I wonder if Unohana and Ichigo will go back alone to Karakura Town. I mean Rukia, Orihime, and a healed Ishida are the only three left standing because Renji and Chad are laid out on the ground hurt. Also I wonder if Kubo will switch back to Karakura Town or show them leave and finish the Yammy vs Byakuya and Kenpachi fight. Hmmmm.

Manga reading list: Bleach, Naruto, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, One Piece, Code Breaker, Gamaran, Kuroko No Basket, Fairy Tail, The World God Only Knows, Kimi No Iru Machi, Good Ending, Medaka Box, Nisekoi, D.Gray-Man, Ao No Exorcist, Freezing, Magi - Labyrinth of Magic, Soul Eater, Rosario Vampire Season II, Iris Zero, Ubell Blatt, Bloody Cross, Sun-Ken Rock, and Infinite Stratos,

Quote Originally Posted by tensa zangetsu View Post
    people sure are taking yammy lightly i mean he is the 0 espada it would be interesting to see what ichigo does when he reaches karakura town , like always cant wait till next week lol
    Look at it this way, Kenpachi had to use two hands and all his power to be able to Cut #5 Noitorra. Yet he sliced off Number 0's leg in one attack. Does that seem right? Maybe Kenpachi has had a power-up too, Saiyan type.

A #0, Yammy seems a lot bigger, but not more powerful than the top Espadas from what we've seen so far. Could be that it seems like that because Kubo is hurrying things and can't devote too much time to the fight.

Kenpachi had to 'get used' to fighting in HM. That was the excuse for not being able to cut up Nnoitora in the beginning of their fight. Then each successive hit did more and more damage leading up to Kenpachi swinging down the Hands of God. So with that in mind, it doesn't really mean much that Kenpachi is able to cut off a leg in terms of a supposed powerup. Now, if somebody like Hanataro Yamada came and lopped off one of Yammi's legs, then there would definitely be something wrong with Kubo's manga lol.

I was actually pretty happy with this chapter, moved things on a bit, but in Bleach terms it's moved on about 10 chapters worth!
    Kenpachi and Byakuya are totally bad ass (Kenpachi more-so Just shrugging off a hit like it's nothing! What a beast).
    I'm really looking forward to the next chapter, which rarely happens these days when it comes to Bleach! I thought this Chapter was a lot better than Naruto, a good mix of action and story! A Strong 4/5!