49. You may not vote on this poll

16 32.65%

12 24.49%

10 20.41%

6 12.24%

5 10.20%
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Bleach 380 Discussion / 381 Predictions

Good chapter, Cant wait for next week when we will see Kenpachi lauging at Yammys serious blow

Liked the dialogue between Ichigo and Bya aswell, ichigo needs to understand he cant take everything on himself and should let the captains take care of their buissness.

Yea that chapter came out really fast, probably because it was pretty blunt and simple. Hopefully the next chapters aren't to dull and have more action in it. It is good to hear that Ichigo is finally going to make his appearance in karakura town to face Aizen.
    Signature by me.

funny chapter, can't wait to see ichigo go back to town and see whats going on with the other captains, captain unoha is really scary, and knws how to wipe the smile off someone's face.

Know his name: Jiraiya Sama of the legendary Sannin
    May he rest in peace and he will be sorely missed, the strongest out of all the three

Haha awesome, loved how Kenpachi told Ichigo do you always have to be beaten half to death in every fight lol. And Byakuya letting Ichigo know hes not as strong as he thinks! Awesome, finally someone put his punk ass in his place.

Unohana was awesome as well. Didn't expect to see all the Captains come out like that but it was nice to see them. They better hurry up and get Inouye before they leave, I dont know if Unohana can heal someone cut in half...

Cool chapter though even though there was not fighting really. I wonder what those spoils of war were......
    A pie in the sky?

great chapter
    Spoiler!

This chapter was better than what I expected it to be.

Hmm...Not a bad chapter. But of course, when has any chapter with Unohana in it been bad. Oh and I guess Kenpachi, Byakuya, and Mayuri appearing as well helped out some too. But Unohana made the chapter great. Byakuya sure has a way with words. Changed Ichigo's mind about staying and fighting Yammi. Is he not gonna bring Orihime back with him? Well I guess throwing her back into the pit of fire (Aizen) wouldn't be a good idea either....Good chapter anyway.

I didn't like this chapter:

1) It seems to add to the confusion about the relative strengths of the Captains as compared with Ichigo's power.

2) Yammy as Espada Zero seems easier to harm than Grimjow, Noitora, and Ulquiorra. The Gap in power between Captains and Espada seems to have vanished.

3) This Issue completely drops the question of what happened with Ichigo's mask. Wouldn't it be better for him to resolve that now, than when facing Aizen?

4) Unohana's departure for the real world was no suspense. Now we know how Matsumoto and the others will survive. Hope she can't/won't heal Hinamori, but I know better than that.

5) At least we might get to see Unohana's Bankai. That expectation is probably the best thing I derived.

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

Quote Originally Posted by paulbee View Post
    I didn't like this chapter:

1) It seems to add to the confusion about the relative strengths of the Captains as compared with Ichigo's power.

2) Yammy as Espada Zero seems easier to harm than Grimjow, Noitora, and Ulquiorra. The Gap in power between Captains and Espada seems to have vanished.

3) This Issue completely drops the question of what happened with Ichigo's mask. Wouldn't it be better for him to resolve that now, than when facing Aizen?

4) Unohana's departure for the real world was no suspense. Now we know how Matsumoto and the others will survive. Hope she can't/won't heal Hinamori, but I know better than that.

5) At least we might get to see Unohana's Bankai. That expectation is probably the best thing I derived.
    1) It most certainly does. He beat both of them but yet they hold him to shit compared to them.

2) You're sorta dead on. But Kenpachi was playing around at first. Byakuya got beat up/beat himself up pretty badly against the number 9 or was it 8?

3) The mask issue can wait actually. The story has to progress. That can be cover later.

4) I just hope big boobs won't get returned to normal.

5) I doubt we'll see her bankai. She will never fight as long as Kubo authors this manga.