Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    Banned
    Greaat Episode and sad at the same time!
    but people prepare yourself for the worst -HQ Episode ever made from the worst Korean team ever

Great episode.

It wasn't as emotional as I thought it would be, prolly cuz I knew how it was gonna end, but if they had played a song like Sadness and Sorrow, I might have found it more touching.

One thing that upsets me though is how pointless Jiraya's death is... Granted, you can argue that his death allowed Pain's secret to be uncovered, but is it really so? He had already seen the six paths of Pain, so why would he need to come out of his barrier at the price of his life, only to look at them one more time?

Great episode was more epic than I imagined and surpassed the manga!

- The extra battle scenes where nice especially when God realm brought down that building.

- Notice that the anime completely separated the Uchiha fight from the Jiraya v Pain battle.

After the Uchiha fight there is going to be a major filler for sure

Fire type

What chakra type are you?
    http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/4038...lement-are-you

Quote Originally Posted by OrangeFlash View Post
    Great episode.

It wasn't as emotional as I thought it would be, prolly cuz I knew how it was gonna end, but if they had played a song like Sadness and Sorrow, I might have found it more touching.

One thing that upsets me though is how pointless Jiraya's death is... Granted, you can argue that his death allowed Pain's secret to be uncovered, but is it really so? He had already seen the six paths of Pain, so why would he need to come out of his barrier at the price of his life, only to look at them one more time?
    FUTURE SPOILERS BEWARE!

Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by Stefano-kun View Post
    FUTURE SPOILERS BEWARE!

Spoiler!
    That's exactly what I'm saying. Jiraya had already figured out that each body was expert at only one ability. He went back to confirm what? That none of them was Nagato? That he had already fought them?

My point is, he had seen them clearly before he went behind his barrier, so why couldn't he retreat and just think this through, what did he gain by looking at them one more time?

It gives him a great death and all, maybe he wanted to die that way to make up for his life full of "failures" (Jiraya's words, not mine...)

Thunder-mouse Master! Aleph-Sama's Avatar
    Major Spoilers!
    Spoiler!

Jiraiya's death was reasonable in my eyes.
    Spoiler!

72 hours of hell!
    Spoiler!

That was the most epic episode ever. Holy shit. This was the 1st time I actually cried watching anime even though I already knew what was coming.

It's episodes like these that give animes a legendary status. Naruto, despite all the shit fillers, will be recognized as one of the best anime ever.

Is quisnam nihilum vincet atticus's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by jedijuck View Post
    its hard to hold back tears at work...great episode. naruto is still my favorite...just no fillers please
    lol i cried. that was by far the best episode of naruto yet.
    I wanted you to see what real courage is, instead of getting the idea that courage is a man with a gun in his hand. It's when you know you're licked before you begin but you begin anyway and you see it through no matter what.

You all still have Zoidberg!

Quote Originally Posted by OrangeFlash View Post
    Great episode.

Yeah I agree. I miss the times when I actually thought it was really emotional from the old Naruto... They should've added a more emotional background song to show how sad it was :/

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Friendship View Post
    Yeah I agree. I miss the times when I actually thought it was really emotional from the old Naruto... They should've added a more emotional background song to show how sad it was :/
    Drama!