Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Fullmetal Alchemist Naruto Shippuuden 131

Cockney Geezer
    Raining blood... I wonder how Disney is going to filter this

That frog is awesome :O
    Spoiler!

it seems the series or getting better and better xD
    NAruto's next Rasengan powerup(where he uses his new Fuuton RS while in Fox Xage mode) will accidentally make a tear in dimensions and suck Aizen and everyone else into Narutoverse, which will result in Madara and Aizen fusing, and Naruto will borrow Ichigo's enormous Zanpakuto and charge it with Wind Chakra and cut Madaraizen(if you steal this term I will hunt you down and disembowel you) in half, and then the world explodes from the awesomeness of the scene.
    Made By Hagane, the Ice Nomad

Did Jiraiya use space time Ninjutsu when he sucked the space around the dogs and disappeared?

Wow, the Jiraiya vs Pain fight is even better than I expected. It's as good as the Sakura and Chiyo vs Sasori fight. It's going to be all fights from now on anyways. Can't wait for Sasuke vs Itachi.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Currently reading/watching:
    One Piece, Naruto, Shingeki no Kyojin, Kenichi, Hajime No Ippo The Rising, Hunter x Hunter

Quote Originally Posted by shadowfox87 View Post
    Wow, the Jiraiya vs Pain fight is even better than I expected. It's as good as the Sakura and Chiyo vs Sasori fight. It's going to be all fights from now on anyways. Can't wait for Sasuke vs Itachi.
    Like couple of episodes before one must die..Cant wait for more action and other techniques from jiraiya..

Jiraya is da man!

I'm freaking tired of flashbacks from a couple episodes before though. Same goes with the manga. I mean, do they think I am so stupid I can't remember what I saw two weeks ago? (well, sometimes I can't remember what I did the night before, but that's another story...)

Seriously, when it's a flashback from a long time ago it's just fine, but showing us the old frog's prophecy again, when it's only a 30 min episode, cmon.

didnt like the animation at times, felt more like one of those computer games. but at other times the animation felt great. overall i loved this episode