Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    bleach is becoming increasingly gay. if they kill rukia, im sueing lol
    it was so damn stupid to give chad his awesome left arm of devil and then have him get owned -_- wtf mate???

So even this chapter we will not see neither Chad nor Rukia... They could even be dead, after such a long time anyone can die of blood-loss. Really, TK doesn't seem to care too much about them... I mean, they will decompose before we could see them again!

Let's keep in mind Chad just gained his new power, he has had not training with it, he hasn't got used to it. Also what happened between Chad and Noitora definitely wasn't a fight, there actually has to be contest to be a fight, if it was one-sided then it's just pure whoop ass. Rukia can't be dead, she wasn't that badly wounded (She's had GJ's arm through her chest ffs) and since shinigami make use of spirit particles and Ishida claiming that HM has high spirit density I think she'll recover.

There's absolutely no way that Chad will betray Ichigo, they swore to fight for each other and would gladly step in front of a train for each other (Though it wouldn't really hurt them at all, it's more metaphorical).

Chad will get his chance to shine like Orihime is right now. (Hopefully he won't be a princess waiting for rescue)

Quote Originally Posted by matrice View Post
    So even this chapter we will not see neither Chad nor Rukia... They could even be dead, after such a long time anyone can die of blood-loss. Really, TK doesn't seem to care too much about them... I mean, they will decompose before we could see them again!
    I think Chad and Rukia are dead but Inoue will bring them back to live the same way she did with that small espada at chapter 274.
    Thanks for the fast releases every week.

Weirdest Fangirl Ever streetbum's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by 12LetterName View Post
    Let's keep in mind Chad just gained his new power, he has had not training with it, he hasn't got used to it. Also what happened between Chad and Noitora definitely wasn't a fight, there actually has to be contest to be a fight, if it was one-sided then it's just pure whoop ass. Rukia can't be dead, she wasn't that badly wounded (She's had GJ's arm through her chest ffs) and since shinigami make use of spirit particles and Ishida claiming that HM has high spirit density I think she'll recover.

There's absolutely no way that Chad will betray Ichigo, they swore to fight for each other and would gladly step in front of a train for each other (Though it wouldn't really hurt them at all, it's more metaphorical).

Chad will get his chance to shine like Orihime is right now. (Hopefully he won't be a princess waiting for rescue)
    So by that logic Chad has actually never had a single fight in Bleach? Again just because it's one sided doesn't mean it's not a fight. Shinigami don't make use of spirit particles, you're thinking of the Quincy, Shinigami ARE spirit particles.

Other then that I basically agree with you on all that stuff.

From my point of view I don't see how either of their deaths would help the story at this point in time. Nothing good would be gained story wise or developement wise if they die at this point in the story.

What I mean by 'good' is "OMGOSH THIS STORY ROCKS!!" I think if they die the way they are now the story would go down hill. Although this is Kubo we're talking about so....

I highly doubt Inoue can ressurect people with her current strength. She has only been shown to heal people insansley close to death, not dead. And this includes that arrancar she saved.
    O.o

Quote Originally Posted by catho View Post
    I highly doubt Inoue can ressurect people with her current strength. She has only been shown to heal people insansley close to death, not dead. And this includes that arrancar she saved.
    I dont think someone woult survive that.(Half of his head is gone!!!)
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Thanks for the fast releases every week.

Quote Originally Posted by Vizard View Post
    I dont think someone woult survive that.(Half of his head is gone!!!)
    lol Guess I was wrong ^^ I just remeber that dude talking while he was injured for some reason...still reviving the dead just sounds to cheap (even for shonen)
    O.o

lol Guess I was wrong ^^ I just remeber that dude talking while he was injured for some reason...still reviving the dead just sounds to cheap (even for shonen)
    Go read DBZ.

-_-'

I'm not sure how the hell Chad/Rukia are gonna be rescued, unless they already have been.

I'd just like to point out that Inoue's power is to "reject" time or event, she can reject any event, it doesn't matter how long ago it was. The Hougyoku (sp?) was created quite awhile ago and Aizen seems certain Inoue can "reject" it back to when it was whole, leading me to believe in the event of Sado or Rukia's death, Inoue may be able to bring them back.

I still hate her though.

And if kubo doesn't find a way to bring rukia back if she's dead I'm renouncing this series. And besides, I believe Rukia and Ichigo's relationship/understanding is indispensable. Screw Inoue.