Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Weirdest Fangirl Ever streetbum's Avatar
    I don't want Chad to die. Rukia (even though I hate her) I kinda want her to die. She had a fitting death and she also had that little speech about how even if she does die she's not dead since she'll live on in her friends. But even if they do die theres no worry with DragonBoobs around.

Katana swinging nutcase ChaosRising's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by shoe View Post
    Rukia will not die, I am like 99.999999999% certain of that.

Chad, on the other hand, while I love him to death, may die.

The only reason I say this is because there is a great theory floating around (I think I read it a MH, but I don't remember.) that if chad dies, he will become a full hollow(Both because of his powers and his desire to protect his friends) and that aizen will find him, power him up and have him fight ichigo.

That is the only reason that I think chad will die
    If this did happen, Sado would just betray Aizen. Sado and Ichigo are way too tight and have been from the beginning of the series. The only reason he continued to seek to become stronger was so he could continue to have Ichigo's back.

http://www.element-zero.com/lab/swf/chaos.html

Come visit Anime Guild for all your Anime needs and enjoy the site. Over 2000 complete and running series available for direct download, always free! Much more to come.

Sado would never lay a hand on Ichigo.
    If he did become a full hollow, he would destroy himself or something like that.

And come on, all the other main good guys get an Espada kill/ fight, why does Sado get put down so often?

Chad also had an espada fight *points to avi* his just wasn't dragged on and was completely one sided.

I meant a good one =\
    Rukia got Espada 9
    Ichigo beat Grimmjow
    Renji and Ishida got 8 (we all know they gonna kill him)

Just because you didn't like the fight because you're a Chad fanboy/girl doesn't mean he didn't have one, and I happened to enjoy the Chad Noitora fight a lot more then the Rukia Aaroneiro and Ichigo Grimmjow fight.

Actually, it'd be tight as hell to see Sado as a hollow.
    Though he might betray Ichigo, because he may have no option.
    But it would make sense.
    I mean, everyone joins Ichigo, someone's bound to say "Screw it" eventually.
    Or else it'd be too repititive.

personally i wouldnt mind if their both dead, rukia lost her purpose , and chad is well... chad. no point in his character anymore either

made by [DFX]
    Quote Originally Posted by DFX View Post
    you got me what I always wanted \o/
    you're now my favorite person.
    jaeger makes the internet go round

Actually, it'd be tight as hell to see Sado as a hollow.
    Though he might betray Ichigo, because he may have no option.
    But it would make sense.
    I mean, everyone joins Ichigo, someone's bound to say "Screw it" eventually.
    Or else it'd be too repititive.
    It's alredy happened twice, dude: Rukia and Orihime, remember? No, Ichigo will only chase after him and it would be the same as always. It's a plot-line that has already been used too much.
    Just because you didn't like the fight because you're a Chad fanboy/girl doesn't mean he didn't have one, and I happened to enjoy the Chad Noitora fight a lot more then the Rukia Aaroneiro and Ichigo Grimmjow fight.
    Well, I agree, even I enjoyed that fight. However you gotta admit that he always take the strong enemies: first Ulquiorra (number 4), then Noitora (number 6), while Ichigo's nemesis was just GJ, that after all is only the 7th espada. And he learned to keep up with sonido-shumpo and the likes of them only when he developed his second harm, after all: he was always at disadvantage. In my opinion TK will kjust make him keep a low profile for a while, adn then he will suddenly have his "exploit" and will save the situation.

gj=6
    noitara=5

made by [DFX]
    Quote Originally Posted by DFX View Post
    you got me what I always wanted \o/
    you're now my favorite person.
    jaeger makes the internet go round