Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Fairy Tail Chapter 157 Discussion/158 Predictions

new chapter out http://ieatsoul.com/manga-releases/fairy-tail-157/

firstly, cait shelter are a bunch of idiots. enough with the "standing your ground" bullsh*t, run for it already you dumb asses. if it wasn't for hibiki's awesomeness they'd all be screwed right now, morons.

anyway, as for who will end up at the spot zero is guarding. 85% chance it's natsu, 15% chance it's gerard.

at this point its just gettng boring, i just wish natsu would do some uber fireblast and destroy the hole hting

Veteran Member Himura Battousai's Avatar
    Im trapped in Kakashis Kamui jutsu with Deidaras arm
    I didnt mind the chapter. About half way through the chapter i knew how it was gonna end.

Meh.

I wanna see some Lucy action though. Wendy should heal gerards and bring his memories back.

Loved Ibiki though and Leon and the other chick is finally doing something worth while... I never really though Archive was a cool magic to have but now that ive seen him use it its friggen awesome lol.
    A pie in the sky?

Somehow, I figured the trio would come back at least by the end. That last page was kinda cool/creepy IMO.

Love to see how Lucy actually fights and destroys something...

I wonder if she managed to snag some keys from Angel... Would be hot to see them in action though.

I also would love to see a team up of Gray and Natsu on Zero! Gray and Leon were cool enough but I think Natsu and Gray would make some pretty awesome combos if they work together!
    A pie in the sky?

Hmm other then the last page i don't like the way it's going at all. A timer and crystals to destroy-_- so cliché. And the reason why the beam didn't hit the cait shelter people was because of the lame airship LOLLLLLLL >.> Kinda fail.

Natsu is obviously gonna end up before zero, that is a given. He's going to win after being owned before, kinda predictable...

Awh well... it is what it is. Lets see what cool move he learns this time.

Active follower and dieheart fan of the following running manga's:
    One Piece
    Naruto
    D. Grayman
    Bleach
    Fairy Tail
    Soul Eater
    Katekyo Hitman Reborn!
    Skip beat
    Vampire Knight
    Bakuman

lucy ftw over zero never gonna happen, but would love it all the same. Think she';s the most overlooked in terms of powerups so far this manga. Natsu's had a major breakthrough fight already with the 'dragon's roar attack etc' and gray had one too recently for a side character. Lucy had the Leo story arc but needs a serious boost or else she becomes totally useless...

http://kain-abel.deviantart.com/

KAINANDABEL Colour Gallery

Cool yet weird chap. Nice to see the rest of the alliance doing their part to stop Nirvana. Seriously thought Erza was going to explode after hearing Zero say he decimated her team.

I have to be honest that last page is as awesome as it is LULZY. Attack of the undead fairies, and just in time for Halloween!

As long as everything just keeps on flowing forward, then that's already enough.
    Where there's a will there's a way!
    Spoiler!

Is it just me or this manga's plot seems to be cyclical. He was bad, then good, now bad, then his memories are back, are they really back?, no let's defeat a powerful enemy by share luck?

Maybe it's just me. Theme seems to be really repetitive.