Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Nintendo...

Mind f*cked beyond repair Stev3child's Avatar

Nintendo...

Are a bunch of idiots if this is true:
    http://www.gamespot.com/news/6237980...dlines;title;1

Has nintendo lost their fucking miind? A potential $200 pricetag? A handheld that costs the same as its parent console? A handheld that in no way improves the core functions of its predecessors and in fact, lacks one in place of shitty dsi ware that is completely impractical? A handheld that would closely follow the release of an already overexpessive, gimmicky device in which owners of said handheld would be fucked over royally if this is actually released? How will if at all, will they be compensated for their unfortunate purchase? If this actually is confirmed, this can become a greater rip off than the PSP Go.
    QUOTE(s) OF THE MOMENT

Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    I swear if your theories were any dumber I would be retarded...

Beer and Music
    shit..they already announced another nintendo portable system, thats going to be announced next year, its supposed to be the ds2 not dsi..its called nintendo nvidia tegra..or, the Nintendo NT, some chip that, that ds will have, it will make it have the graphics of the nintendo wii or close enough, for sure equal to the gamecube.

Its a shame the fact about the roms, that thing is just unfair with the people who bought their games legally. Personally I dont think nintendo will play in that way, for example months ago i bought the Internet channel for like 1000 wii points(I cant remember how many) , and now that is available free, so nintendo sent me a message and they will give me my wii points back. thats the reason why i dont think they will make the customers purchase their roms again

Quote Originally Posted by [JUiCE] View Post
    its called nintendo nvidia tegra..or, the Nintendo NT, some chip that, that ds will have, it will make it have the graphics of the nintendo wii or close enough, for sure equal to the gamecube.
    that sounds great!

Thanks Blue hime!

QUOTE(s) OF THE MOMENT

Nintendo the now masters of the accessory must have sales men how low you have fallen once you where the unrivaled king of gaming systems but now those days are long gone.

I have long since ignored Nintendo ever since the horror they called the N64!!! Wasnt that suppose to be the future of gaming? Cartdrige rather than CD really??

- I guess any gimmick that gathers attention these days is gold in their eyes.

I dont waste my time worrying what they do as they dont make games that appeal to me. Nintendo is nothing more than a kids toy in my eyes there is a new king in town.

Fire type

What chakra type are you?
    http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/4038...lement-are-you

Quote Originally Posted by POW View Post
    Nintendo the now masters of the accessory must have sales men how low you have fallen once you where the unrivaled king of gaming systems but now those days are long gone.

I have long since ignored Nintendo ever since the horror they called the N64!!! Wasnt that suppose to be the future of gaming? Cartdrige rather than CD really??

I dont waste my time worrying what they do as they dont make games that appeal to me. Nintendo is nothing more than a kids toy in my eyes there is a new king in town.

You disliked N64? Why? Kids toy? PS3 king? Im so confused....
    QUOTE(s) OF THE MOMENT

Beer and Music

you must be European.

Xbox 360 and PS3 are good but they pale in comparison to the original NES.

N64 was good. Super Mario 64, Starfox 64, MarioKart 64, Zelda Ocarina of Time, Golden Eye. I don't even need to go any further. Fuck PS1.

Sig and Ava by Imotochan

Beer and Music
    Quote Originally Posted by blueiris385 View Post
    Xbox 360 and PS3 are good but they pale in comparison to the original NES.

N64 was good. Super Mario 64, Starfox 64, MarioKart 64, Zelda Ocarina of Time, Golden Eye. I don't even need to go any further. Fuck PS1.
    Super Smash Bros Man.. the Mortal Kombat games..hell yeah!

Quote Originally Posted by Stev3child View Post
    Are a bunch of idiots if this is true:
    http://www.gamespot.com/news/6237980...dlines;title;1

Has nintendo lost their fucking miind? A potential $200 pricetag? A handheld that costs the same as its parent console? A handheld that in no way improves the core functions of its predecessors and in fact, lacks one in place of shitty dsi ware that is completely impractical? A handheld that would closely follow the release of an already overexpessive, gimmicky device in which owners of said handheld would be fucked over royally if this is actually released? How will if at all, will they be compensated for their unfortunate purchase? If this actually is confirmed, this can become a greater rip off than the PSP Go.
    Actually read what you're talking about. That $200 pricetag is from the exchange rate. Its the exact same price as the DSi is now. And how would people be fucked over royally? Is Nintendo going to force them to go out and buy it? And there is no way in hell this could ever be a bigger rip off than the Go. Guess what, you don't have to rebuy all of your games if you get this.

Quote Originally Posted by [JUiCE] View Post
    shit..they already announced another nintendo portable system, thats going to be announced next year, its supposed to be the ds2 not dsi..its called nintendo nvidia tegra..or, the Nintendo NT, some chip that, that ds will have, it will make it have the graphics of the nintendo wii or close enough, for sure equal to the gamecube.
    The Nvidia Tegra powered DS is just a rumor right now.

Yes... this is what the 4th iteration of the DS? Doesn't the PSP have just as many as well, one of them being the horrible Go.

At the time of the 64 the cartridge was still viable and it did have its advantages over discs, such as load times. You act as if cartridges were completely inferior, hell cartridges are still being used with the DS.

Where is the gimmick here, though? Its the same DSi, at the same price, but now it has a huge screen.

And wow. Guess what. The PS3 is a kids toy as well.