Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

One Piece

UMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MM hello there is such a thing as photo shop i mean i know people who could make it look like luffy killed him in like 15 on the computer and do u really think WB would get killed bye one hit come on how many times has zorro been stabbed chill guys

OMG!! Wtf, it seems to be real but anyway... He get stabbed? By who is my biggest question now, i dont recognize the person on the picture doing it

If its fake who ever did those pics did one hell of a job on them because they look real. If there not fake who the hell is that who just stabbed Whitebeard?

Manga reading list: Bleach, Naruto, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, One Piece, Code Breaker, Gamaran, Kuroko No Basket, Fairy Tail, The World God Only Knows, Kimi No Iru Machi, Good Ending, Medaka Box, Nisekoi, D.Gray-Man, Ao No Exorcist, Freezing, Magi - Labyrinth of Magic, Soul Eater, Rosario Vampire Season II, Iris Zero, Ubell Blatt, Bloody Cross, Sun-Ken Rock, and Infinite Stratos,

just casue he is stabbed dsnt mean he is dead -.- duuuh

on the unconfirmed script, whitebeard is stabbed by squad who is supposedly controlled by doflamingo...which is what the script guy said.

i was born in japan so i know somewhat japanese

damn, and i was hoping buggy was the one who fluke stabbed him.

i thought the stabbing gusy looke like doflamingo, but the blacks sword looks in part like morias shadow blade and the handle looks like the one rookie that says "shambles" Dr. something

ok im going blind, i cant seem to pin point who could that be.....

EDIT! SCRIPT FOUND! revolutionary army! not confirmed of coarse...is this issue coming out early? found another on that same source will post both...
    Last edited by echotraveler; 10-27-2009 at 12:21 AM.

Awesome. Only a matter of time until the Strawhats', and possibly Dragon's, entrance into this fight. I knew the Revolutionary Army wouldn't be able to resist a chance like this.

Wait. Someone else starts fighting Mihawk? What happened to Vista?

I Love You!
    Spoiler!

So that's why Squado was nowhere to be seen by the NW pirates. Whitebeard was supposed to appoint him to lead the NW Pirates instead the Decalban Brothers were ordered to lead them.