Page 4 of 35 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 345
  1. #31
    "Sanji?! Meat!!!" Gypseslice's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Raftel aka UK
    Posts
    2,390
    i was just thinkin wen it was said that the east blue is peaceful in chap 0 maybe that is y he looks east bcuz he knows that luffy is in grand line ,well he thinks he is, would he look towards the grand line or maybe thats were luffy's mum's buried i dont know it just seems unnatural that that is the reason he looks there thats all
    The voices in my head may not be real, but they have some good ideas!


    “Champions do not become champions when they win the event, but in the hours, weeks, months and years they spend preparing for it. The victorious performance itself is merely the demonstration of their championship character”
    T. Alan Armstrong

  2. #32
    I read somewhere that Dragon is a Mythical Zoan type, like Marco. A blue dragon that controls weather, not sure where this is from but it's some japanese folklore. I'll try and google sometime.

    This would be the perferct DF for dragon IMO. A wind DF is possible though, it would most likely mean he is on the same level as the admirals, which is not right because he is the most wanted man in the OPverse and leader of the Rev army.

    A weather control DF would be stupid IMO, that's more suit for Nami.

  3. #33
    Senior Member FenixMarco's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Valhalla
    Posts
    3,697
    Quote Originally Posted by System Shock View Post
    I read somewhere that Dragon is a Mythical Zoan type, like Marco. A blue dragon that controls weather, not sure where this is from but it's some japanese folklore. I'll try and google sometime.

    This would be the perferct DF for dragon IMO. A wind DF is possible though, it would most likely mean he is on the same level as the admirals, which is not right because he is the most wanted man in the OPverse and leader of the Rev army.

    A weather control DF would be stupid IMO, that's more suit for Nami.
    Placing him in same level strength as the admirals ain't stupid and there are way better reasons then strength alone to become most wanted person in one piece. Since working with the world government before he probably knows some deadly information about there dark secrets. Now thats a good reason to become the most wanted. Nami with DF that's real stupid IMO especially powerful one like wind logia will completely destroy her character.

  4. #34
    "Sanji?! Meat!!!" Gypseslice's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Raftel aka UK
    Posts
    2,390
    Quote Originally Posted by FireFistLuffy View Post
    Placing him in same level strength as the admirals ain't stupid and there are way better reasons then strength alone to become most wanted person in one piece. Since working with the world government before he probably knows some deadly information about there dark secrets. Now thats a good reason to become the most wanted. Nami with DF that's real stupid IMO especially powerful one like wind logia will completely destroy her character.
    yh it would make it pretty crap especially bcuz most ppl like me like her for not havin a power plus it would make things real stupid and easy for the crew if all members had df ability and who would fish them out if they fell i water
    The voices in my head may not be real, but they have some good ideas!


    “Champions do not become champions when they win the event, but in the hours, weeks, months and years they spend preparing for it. The victorious performance itself is merely the demonstration of their championship character”
    T. Alan Armstrong

  5. #35
    i like the idea about the blue dragon mystical zoan, who can control the weather.

    i read the blue dragon manga some time ago and when seeing the mystical zoan phoenix, i was remembered about those mystical japanese creatures, the blue dragon, the red phoneix, the white tiger, the black rhino and one more i think, i'm pretty sure one or more of these will show up in the anime.
    it was the same for samurai deeper kyo, first the phoenix, then the white tiger and prolly the rest showed up, too. but i'm not done reading the manga yet.

  6. #36
    "Sanji?! Meat!!!" Gypseslice's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Raftel aka UK
    Posts
    2,390
    Quote Originally Posted by Kamran View Post
    i like the idea about the blue dragon mystical zoan, who can control the weather.

    i read the blue dragon manga some time ago and when seeing the mystical zoan phoenix, i was remembered about those mystical japanese creatures, the blue dragon, the red phoneix, the white tiger, the black rhino and one more i think, i'm pretty sure one or more of these will show up in the anime.
    it was the same for samurai deeper kyo, first the phoenix, then the white tiger and prolly the rest showed up, too. but i'm not done reading the manga yet.
    I like your thesis.
    The voices in my head may not be real, but they have some good ideas!


    “Champions do not become champions when they win the event, but in the hours, weeks, months and years they spend preparing for it. The victorious performance itself is merely the demonstration of their championship character”
    T. Alan Armstrong

  7. #37
    Team Rocket's Head Giovanni Boss's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Brazil
    Posts
    108
    So, grouping the theories:

    Four Seasons Dragons: It would be awesomely cool, however, I really don't think Dragon was an Admiral, not even a vice-admiral, IF he ever was a marine to begin with. Why? We've seen a couple of past events and none of them showed him in the marines. I think he would at least be spoken of.

    Mystical Type Zoan - Dragon: Is certainly a possibility, since there are dragons in One Piece world [I mean the one Ryuma killed]. It would surely be fitting, and could explain that wheather in Loguetown.

    Compairing only the fruits: Dragon, Wind and Wheater, I'd say the wheater is off, while it could be part of the Dragon Zoan abilities. Wind logia is, however, another good option.

    The only other option that occurs me is a Illusion fruit. He'd illude everyone to the point they thought there was a storm coming, and that he could control the weather. However, Nami's forecast pretty much shatters this idea.

  8. #38
    Quote Originally Posted by Light-kun View Post
    Well, the problem is, that it was in the Anime and not in the Manga.
    Unless I'm mistaken...
    http://www.onemanga.com/One_Piece/100/19/

    So which part wasn't in the manga anyway? A very late reply I know, but still :p

    Dragon probably has a storm fruit or something, he can't be too powerful and can't be too weak (cause then Smoker would have killed him then and there..)

  9. #39
    Senior Member FenixMarco's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Valhalla
    Posts
    3,697
    Correct on this so called *couple pass events* we only seen one pass event that was more then quick flash black it was current manga strong world pass that came out recently. So the possibilities are endless still especially with ODA.

  10. #40
    Veteran Member Light-kun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    1,375
    Quote Originally Posted by Cryowolf View Post
    Unless I'm mistaken...
    http://www.onemanga.com/One_Piece/100/19/

    So which part wasn't in the manga anyway? A very late reply I know, but still :p
    I just wanted to point out, that it could be, that the wind only seemed to be unnatural in the Anime. We already saw things in the Anime which contradict things in the Manga.

    And yeah, a very late reply.
    Ava & Sig created by Max
    v Credits to IIDX v
    Spoiler!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •