Page 3 of 35 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by zolloz View Post
    i re watched the one piece anime episode that first introduced Dragon... but that wind seems unnatural even for a devil fruit....i can only think that it is a ancient weapon because if not then why hasn't the world government killed them off.... I think that yeah Dragon has a Devil fruit but not any of the mentioned ones.... i have a gut feeling Oda wont be that simple with Dragons strength if he is i will be disappointed

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UeD3fKzykjk the clip that introduces Dragon in Louge town
    I know Oda is full of surprises, but I was expecting a lot out of Akinu as well, instead I got a huge dissapointment. If you go through teh "what is Akinu's DF ability thread" you'll see how many people predicted his lava abilities.

Besides, his been getting lazy lately. I wouldn't be surprised if he decided to finish the manga just for the sake of it.

The Mystery of Monkey D Dragon

I read about someone speculating that Dragon is actually D. Ragon.

What do you all think?

monkey d dragon is a devil fruit user!!!!
    weather tipe...
    can control the weather and storm!!!

Quote Originally Posted by ChaosMaster View Post
    I know Oda is full of surprises, but I was expecting a lot out of Akinu as well, instead I got a huge dissapointment. If you go through teh "what is Akinu's DF ability thread" you'll see how many people predicted his lava abilities.

Besides, his been getting lazy lately. I wouldn't be surprised if he decided to finish the manga just for the sake of it.
    Honestly didn't take a rocket scientist to predict Akinu's power related to lava ability. When Robin first mentioned the 3 admirals naming him red dog pretty much gave us the idea he was going be that logia. Knowing since Ace already was the fire Logia.

But anyways putting that a side, this a good theory of Dragon not taking credit for this heard it from a friend of mine.

Dragon is a Fallen Admiral (Gives good reason for the Wind Logia theory, since all the other admirals are Logia's too also why he's up against the world government.) To make this theory sound more clear there's this old Japanese story with 4 dragons serving 1 king. The 4 dragons represented the 4 seasons. The Fall dragon found out their king was corrupted and asked his fellow dragons to help out. Winter dragon said he was to lazy (Aojiko), summer dragon didn't believe him he was to clueless (Kizura) and spring dragon didn't want to lose his place so he disagree (akinu).

I thought it was a hell of a theory, probably didn't say it as good as my friend did but you guys have imaginations too. I honestly believe it think that's exactly what Dragon is, a Fallen Admiral with the Wind Logia Devil fruit. I add to the theory also that World Government probably has or killed someone precious to him and think he's going to link us with Robin's pass as well. That whole ancient 800 black century history.

Quote Originally Posted by FireFistLuffy View Post
    Honestly didn't take a rocket scientist to predict Akinu's power related to lava ability. When Robin first mentioned the 3 admirals naming him red dog pretty much gave us the idea he was going be that logia. Knowing since Ace already was the fire Logia.

But anyways putting that a side, this a good theory of Dragon not taking credit for this heard it from a friend of mine.

Dragon is a Fallen Admiral (Gives good reason for the Wind Logia theory, since all the other admirals are Logia's too also why he's up against the world government.) To make this theory sound more clear there's this old Japanese story with 4 dragons serving 1 king. The 4 dragons represented the 4 seasons. The Fall dragon found out their king was corrupted and asked his fellow dragons to help out. Winter dragon said he was to lazy (Aojiko), summer dragon didn't believe him he was to clueless (Kizura) and spring dragon didn't want to lose his place so he disagree (akinu).

I thought it was a hell of a theory, probably didn't say it as good as my friend did but you guys have imaginations too. I honestly believe it think that's exactly what Dragon is, a Fallen Admiral with the Wind Logia Devil fruit. I add to the theory also that World Government probably has or killed someone precious to him and think he's going to link us with Robin's pass as well. That whole ancient 800 black century history.
    Very interesting theory!

Quote Originally Posted by zolloz View Post
    i re watched the one piece anime episode that first introduced Dragon... but that wind seems unnatural even for a devil fruit....i can only think that it is a ancient weapon because if not then why hasn't the world government killed them off.... I think that yeah Dragon has a Devil fruit but not any of the mentioned ones.... i have a gut feeling Oda wont be that simple with Dragons strength if he is i will be disappointed

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UeD3fKzykjk the clip that introduces Dragon in Louge town
    Well, the problem is, that it was in the Anime and not in the Manga.

I agree with xioaxioa. Like a said in an previous thread before (think "Ask a question") Dragon has a DF, with wich he can change the weather like Nami, but in a much greater extent.

@FireFistLuffy:
    A great theory with a huge possibility.
    Ava & Sig created by Max
    v Credits to IIDX v
    Spoiler!

Since Dragon is deemed to be one of the most powerful most wanted man in the world. He's gotta have something amazing. Im gunna go ahead and say he has a Wind logia fruit. "Kaze Kaze no Mi" lol

if hes able to control wind he can easly control weather with pressure and tempature

i think that therory is the the best one bcuz it explains why at Roger's excuetion he had on smug face, why he doesnt like to speak of his past and why he is the most want in WG bcuz he may know secrets or betrayed them causing huge embarassment and as we know they dont take embarassment too well
    The voices in my head may not be real, but they have some good ideas!

“Champions do not become champions when they win the event, but in the hours, weeks, months and years they spend preparing for it. The victorious performance itself is merely the demonstration of their championship character”
    T. Alan Armstrong

that is what i call good thinking