Page 2 of 35 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast
    Dragon isn't the only person who can control the weather. Nami can do it too. Just throwing that in there just to see if it changes your opinion in the slightest.

I Love You!
    Spoiler!

yeah but dragon is wind logia, bet nami can give him a hand job while dragon's air!!! lol...compatible she has to find him very sexy,he can change varometric pressure! lol

it was said in chinese legend that Drgaon (the real Dragon) has an ability to control weather... hem...

than maybe Monkey D. Dragon eat devil fruit mystical zoan type...
    he eat Dragon fruit...

Quote Originally Posted by franred View Post
    it was said in chinese legend that drgaon (the real dragon) has an ability to control weather... Hem...

Than maybe monkey d. Dragon eat devil fruit mystical zoan type...
    He eat dragon fruit... :d
    i agree with u!
    Very interesting

makes more sense than anything else, hopefully we see something of dragon after the war or towards the end, just to see if he made any moves to over throw the WG

Maybe its not a weather fruit, maybe its like some kinda of Murphy's Law fruit and it just makes things happen to people that are opportunistic for him
    A pie in the sky?

he has the kirby kirby fruit and ate a dragon giving him its powers

that would be just too much (=
    reading manga and condorito

Quote Originally Posted by xioaxioa View Post
    Dragon isn't the only person who can control the weather. Nami can do it too. Just throwing that in there just to see if it changes your opinion in the slightest.
    that´s a good theory. nobody has stated for sure that dragon is a fruit user. maybe he´s just a good weather reader. (he might have been the jolly rogers navigator)
    reading manga and condorito

i re watched the one piece anime episode that first introduced Dragon... but that wind seems unnatural even for a devil fruit....i can only think that it is a ancient weapon because if not then why hasn't the world government killed them off.... I think that yeah Dragon has a Devil fruit but not any of the mentioned ones.... i have a gut feeling Oda wont be that simple with Dragons strength if he is i will be disappointed

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UeD3fKzykjk the clip that introduces Dragon in Louge town