Page 1 of 35 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Hybrid View

The Mystery of Monkey D. Dragon

since now, one character that still become a mystery is...
    The Revolutionary Monkey D. Dragon...

What Power does Monkey D. Dragon Have?
    does he eat Devil Fruit?
    or maybe he has some magic, so he can change the weather in rogue city
    an neutralize Devil Fruit user?
    or a great Haki that can control people around him?

What's your theory guys...??

Veteran Member Himura Battousai's Avatar
    Im trapped in Kakashis Kamui jutsu with Deidaras arm
    I dont think there is magic in one piece.

KeyserSöze+GregoryHouse=Ω Daraiki's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Himura Battousai View Post
    I dont think there is magic in one piece.
    cough cough devil fruits cough cough

Bagong Barrio, Caloocan City, Philippines
    Devil Fruit's are not Magic... ~_~
    "With a thrust it's a Spear; with a sweep it's a Naginata, when you hold it, it's a Longsword; a Cane can become each of those things!"-

Kugatachi Danki

Bored? Play BattleDawn
    "The Best Strategy MMO Browser Game"
    http://www.battledawn.com?amp;referer_id=2805143

Devil Fruits left aside, I don't think Oda is coming up with any kind of magic at this point. That weather-controlling power can only be result of a Devil Fruit or a legendary weapon (like Poseidon and those weapons mentioned a while ago). Or, you can believe Haki's limits go beyond the imaginable and can make you control the weather as you want.

I say devil fruit.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by damnz View Post
    Devil Fruits left aside, I don't think Oda is coming up with any kind of magic at this point. That weather-controlling power can only be result of a Devil Fruit or a legendary weapon (like Poseidon and those weapons mentioned a while ago). Or, you can believe Haki's limits go beyond the imaginable and can make you control the weather as you want.

I say devil fruit.
    Haki being able to influence more than people seems pretty cool. It would also explain how it weakens the Devil Fruits, influencing them to malfucntion. At this point though, I say Devil Fruit.

Dragon almost definetly has a devil fruit. Question is which one. Here are the 2 main ones:

Weather
    Can control storm, wind, lightning ect. Wouldn't be a logia though. Would also explain why as a pirate, his on land most of the time since I storm he brew up would sink his ship as well.

Wind
    Using wind, logia. He would control the wind and move weather from one area to another, thus moving a thunder strom to rouge town. It would also allow him to fly too, which would be cool.

Quote Originally Posted by ChaosMaster View Post
    Dragon almost definetly has a devil fruit. Question is which one. Here are the 2 main ones:

Weather
    Can control storm, wind, lightning ect. Wouldn't be a logia though. Would also explain why as a pirate, his on land most of the time since I storm he brew up would sink his ship as well.

Wind
    Using wind, logia. He would control the wind and move weather from one area to another, thus moving a thunder strom to rouge town. It would also allow him to fly too, which would be cool.
    If he has that logia type, it would make him very overpowered.

it could also be a water logia fruit... I know it sounds self contradictory, but it would make him able to control det humidity in the air, thus provoking thunderstorms and other fun stuff.

Or maybe a variant thereof... Crocodile had eaten a sand fruit, but was able to use it to a point where he could draw the water staight out of anything...

but then again.. who says the thunderstorm was caused by Dragon himself? It could be one of his nakama. It could have been just a coincidence.... But judging from the directed nature of the lightning strike, it's most likely a fruit user at work...

i´m going for storm fruit. and btw he´s no pirate, he´s a revolutionary
    reading manga and condorito