Quote Originally Posted by eXplosiveMind View Post
Asking if someone knows what Heavy music doent mean i'm butthurt it means that someone might have a wrong idea of what heavy metal is, and in the middle of the garbage you just referenced there must be some things that arent garbage at all, you look like Mikey Rourke in "Wrestler" when he says "Then that Cobain pussy had to come around & ruin it all. (...)I’ll tell you somethin’, I hate the fuckin’ 90’s."
Sure the 90's might not have been the best decade in music but does that make all the 90's music garbage? No, at least to me, and just so you know heavy metal aint my genre, hard rock is!
Clearly you didn't read my posts in this thread before jumping to conclusions because I already stated what you just said in this post.

Quote Originally Posted by Hand Banana View Post
I consider MF Doom hip hop and not Rap. And yes there is a difference in the two. As far as whole genres, I gave a certain timeline. I just don't like the direction the current music industry is going. I'm sure there may be a few artist I might like. But I'm not going to sit there and waste my time filtering artists as suppose to me sticking with my specific choice of music I do like. So its not ignorant, its a broader choice based upon my tastes.