Hybrid View

Smile Ouran High School Host Club Season 2 Petition

For those who don't know Ouran High School Host Club is one of the funniest anime you will ever watch[so if you haven't watched it u should]
    Back to the main point of this thread, some guy made this petition to get back the show
    so if your a fan of the show plz sign it.
    Here's a link to the petition http://www.PetitionOnline.com/1778487/
    and here's a link to the first ep. if you haven't watched it http://stage6.divx.com/user/AirKido/...ost-Club---001

this is all well and good but its not like they can magically start up a new season...its called pay stubs and all that fun stuff..cant really pull that out of thin air! yes i am all for a new season, but i think that they didnt have enough in the budget for it, so be content that we even got a season! and if ur still not satisfied, find the manga and read it!
    Sometimes the truth can be cruel, and there are no happy endings
    What can go wrong will go wrong

Do petitions ever work?

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by ChloeOtaku09 View Post
    this is all well and good but its not like they can magically start up a new season...its called pay stubs and all that fun stuff..cant really pull that out of thin air! yes i am all for a new season, but i think that they didnt have enough in the budget for it, so be content that we even got a season! and if ur still not satisfied, find the manga and read it!
    Thats some what true and some what wrong.Most upcoming mangakas don't really support their manga financially, they have things called big anime companies willing and able to give them money with the chance of getting more money and since the show has done so good and the petition as poof.well we might get another season and I don’t know if petition do work but why not give it a chance :]
    we might have a small chance but that’s good enough for me

Internet petitions are as useless as Sakura in Naruto.

Unhappy

well u just crushed my dreams :'[.Whatever it was a good show and the end was good so i should me happy with that[but i'm not].QUESTION do they really have another manga about it if they do plz tell where i can find it
    Last edited by Diesuke; 09-04-2007 at 02:19 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Diesuke View Post
    well u just crushed my dreams :'[.Whatever it was a good show and the end was good so i should me happy with that[but i'm not].QUESTION do they really have another manga about it if they do plz tell where i can find it
    Theres only 1 manga, and it keeps going, opposed to how the anime just stops.

Melbourne, Victoria, Australia, Australia
    The anime had a good run, second season isn't really needed, just follow along with the manga.

Spoiler!

Why don't more people read these mangas?

I'm sure they will listen to a bunch of people who download and watch this series illegally.

READ RIKI-OH
    Jink's Manga Picks
    Shamo || Vinland Saga || Mirai Nikki || Dangu || Tokyo Red Hood