Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Request Thread

Request Thread

Different from those "Share" threads.

If you're looking for anything certain, maybe a song or manga or anime or just whatever, request it here (Except for any art works we already have a thread for that in the Creativity Center). It's better if you elaborate on your searchings; more details on what you're looking for would make looking for it a whole lot easier for others.

An old SNES game. I have no idea what it was called, but I used to rent it at blockbuster. It was kinda like a japanese-ish 2d sidescroller but with good graphics, similar to megaman graphics i suppose. I don't remember anything except that I loved this game, and that my memory may be wrong and it wasnt for the snes, lol. I remember a boss that was kinda like your everyday snake-boss that comes up from out of the sand. I also remember some really fun puzzles, similar to Tomba, and weird jumpy-thingies and stuff. Any ideas?

Quote Originally Posted by Sushi View Post
    An old SNES game. I have no idea what it was called, but I used to rent it at blockbuster. It was kinda like a japanese-ish 2d sidescroller but with good graphics, similar to megaman graphics i suppose. I don't remember anything except that I loved this game, and that my memory may be wrong and it wasnt for the snes, lol. I remember a boss that was kinda like your everyday snake-boss that comes up from out of the sand. I also remember some really fun puzzles, similar to Tomba, and weird jumpy-thingies and stuff. Any ideas?
    could you maybe give me more specific details, what kind of character you had to play with and such... maybe i can find it for you...

just 1 question, was the beginning about some weird factory?

if so, then it might have been secret of evermore..

Katana swinging nutcase ChaosRising's Avatar
    Well AVI or DIVX versions of darker than black ep. 11 anime would be top of my list for wants. A torrent for Highlander anime movie would be cool too.

http://www.element-zero.com/lab/swf/chaos.html

Come visit Anime Guild for all your Anime needs and enjoy the site. Over 2000 complete and running series available for direct download, always free! Much more to come.

It wasn't secret of evermore, I didn't have a mutant dog, the character might have been chibi but I can't remember. Mind you I played this game 12 years ago.

@Cr4zy: Amen for such a thread.

I wanted to request a help for a quick english to romaji/japanese translation. Just two words. If your really fulent with Japanese & English it would help a lot. ^^v
    "The leopard is a cruel lover. His tenderness breaks the gazelle's heart."

Quote Originally Posted by ChaosRising View Post
    Well AVI or DIVX versions of darker than black ep. 11 anime would be top of my list for wants. A torrent for Highlander anime movie would be cool too.
    Look on Stage6.

READ RIKI-OH
    Jink's Manga Picks
    Shamo || Vinland Saga || Mirai Nikki || Dangu || Tokyo Red Hood

Katana swinging nutcase ChaosRising's Avatar
    Stage6 doesn't have torrents.

http://www.element-zero.com/lab/swf/chaos.html

Come visit Anime Guild for all your Anime needs and enjoy the site. Over 2000 complete and running series available for direct download, always free! Much more to come.

anyone from Australia remember an anime that was on SBS about ten years ago..

I don't remember much.. only that I loved it.. it was adult.. and it was about a group of girls/women.

Join the Millenium Earl, at the D.Gray-Man Fan Club