View Poll Results: Your opinion on this chapter

Voters
64. You may not vote on this poll
  • 5- ORGASMIC! Can't wait til next week!

13 20.31%
  • 4- Exciting chapter!

13 20.31%
  • 3- Ok chapter. I wonder what'll happen next?

21 32.81%
  • 2- -_-''

5 7.81%
  • 1- I wish Bleach took the week off instead of Naruto.

12 18.75%
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    The problem , Steve, with Ichigo, is not his training or mastering of powers, that much we can sympathize with.

The problem is the constant and repetitious re-learning of the SAME old lesson, about his "resolve", over and over, and over again.

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

I don't really understand why Ichigo counts Nnoitra as one of his accomplishments.
    The invisible and the non-existent look very much alike.

Meh, I actually liked what Ichigo said in this chapter, and how he acted all pissed off and tired of the Espada/Aizen bullshit. Im thinking hes gonna end up going back to Karakura and training with the Vaizards or Urahara again in order to gain his mask time back. Cool though that Byakuya and Kenpachi are there together. I think they would make a good combo with Byakuya's kido skill and Kenpachi's kendo skill, one distracts while the other cuts.

Imagine if Ichigo learns to temper his reiatsu and refine his zanpakuto's cutting edge, with his speed he would be like a teleporting Kenpachi haha!
    A pie in the sky?

pfft listen to Ichigo, saying he "defeated Nnoitra"

Well at least Ichigo acknowledges the fact that even HE doesn't know how he wins half his battles

Pretty good chap. Not to keen about Yammy being given possibly the worst development out of the Espada yet given the strongest ranking. Though I'm a little late on that I didn't expect it to bother me that much. Oh well, he won't last more than a month.

Nice to see the Byakuya Kenpachi team-up. Talk about polar opposites. Pumped for what's to come.

That chap cover is all kinds of awesome.

As long as everything just keeps on flowing forward, then that's already enough.
    Where there's a will there's a way!
    Spoiler!

cool chpater. 4/5.. ichigo need to stop thinking when he fight and just fight. i think he is much stronger when he does not thing about the fight like when that hollow forum took over
    https://www.facebook.com/ImogenSparksModel

Spoiler!

a.k.a Action Bastard Bushido Brown's Avatar
    Good , I'm glad that Ichigo hasn't gotten full control of his enhanced hollow form yet, that would have made the fight uninteresting, and it looks like Espada 0 will take multiple captain level opponents to take him down, and it just so happens to be two of my favorites too. I wonder if Kurotsuchi and Unohana will get involved, I doubt it but I would like to see how Unohana's battle prowess is I mean she is Kyoraku and Ukitake's senpai so I expect her to be pretty strong.

I want to see some awesome new Bakudo (binding techniques), kinda tired of seeing the same old Hado. It would be cool to see some super high level holding technique pin down Yammi and have Kenpachi slice him up
    A pie in the sky?

Feels Good To Be The King KingDrago's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ablock View Post
    pfft listen to Ichigo, saying he "defeated Nnoitra"
    Nobody else got that Ichigo included Nnoitra because Yammi was ranting on about power difference and when the two fought, Ichigo tried to fight to him and failed. So...yeah o.o

Edit: Uh...Steve quick question; your 1 option says "I wish Bleach took a week off instead of Naruto" If that was true, then next week's chapter of bleach would this one and people will complain even more..There is enough complaining as is, don't add fuel to the fire man.

Quote Originally Posted by KingDrago View Post
    Edit: Uh...Steve quick question; your 1 option says "I wish Bleach took a week off instead of Naruto" If that was true, then next week's chapter of bleach would this one and people will complain even more..There is enough complaining as is, don't add fuel to the fire man.
    I think he ment that if Kubo took off an additional week to do Bleach he would have come up with something a little better than this weeks chapter.

How long does it take to heal Ishida............. She put 2 shinigami torn to pieces back together in what seemed like a few seconds when Ulquiorra blew them apart.

Also do you guys think Orihime is the secret to getting out of HM? She could reject the space between the two dimensions and create a hole for them to escape maybe?
    A pie in the sky?