View Poll Results: Your opinion on this chapter

Voters
64. You may not vote on this poll
  • 5- ORGASMIC! Can't wait til next week!

13 20.31%
  • 4- Exciting chapter!

13 20.31%
  • 3- Ok chapter. I wonder what'll happen next?

21 32.81%
  • 2- -_-''

5 7.81%
  • 1- I wish Bleach took the week off instead of Naruto.

12 18.75%
Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    Mind f*cked beyond repair Stev3child's Avatar

Bleach 379 Discussion / 380 Predictions

Its up. Suprised you didnt post this yet BW

http://www.onemanga.com/Bleach/379/01/

As usual the chapter was a bit more interesting than the spoiler described.
    The color page with the holloween theme was really nice. It made Rukia look sexy and Matsumoto's nipples...

My thoughts fromt teh spoiler thread explaining Ichigo:

-He's barely even trained as a shinigami.
    -Hasnt mastered his bankai yet (or used it to his full potential).
    -He has practically no knowledge of his enemies.
    -Yet he still invades their homeworld fighting battle after battle with little rest using a power he's unfamiliar with (somewhat)
    -Has many issues toubling him.(poor mental state)

And we want him to master his powers and defeat all of his opponents too? Grimmjoww was enough. But making such a huge leap without a plausible explaination imo would be foolish. Ichigo has to struggle in every battle he has. He has to also receive help from his allies, because his opponents usually have huge advantages in which defeating them without some form ofhelp would be fluke-ish imo.

In conclusion, Ichigo is a character who is constantly discovering his new powers. He has virtually no time to train, and under the circumstances, is highly disadvantaged with an unfit-for-battle mental state to boot. You cant expect his ventures to always be successful.
    QUOTE(s) OF THE MOMENT

Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    I swear if your theories were any dumber I would be retarded...

This chapter supports my Ichigo syndrome: never will I complete a battle. If you cannot defeat an enemy, I'd say don't take them head on. Ok chapter -- not that great. I want to return to Aizen and Vizards.

Since someone already posted in this thread, I suppose I stick to this one as well. The chapter was all right and not as bad as the spoilers turned out to be, but it's still gay that Ichigo fought Byakuya equally with his mask and barely scratched Yammi and then he does Hado 33 and managed to damage him quite some?

Kubo c'mon, I don't want you to even write a good story but some logic would be nice!

yeah, way better than the spoiler....i wish chapters had a bit more, i liked the saraki byakuya scene.

cool chapter. at least ichigo didnt own him...i cant wait to see zaraki and byakuya double team him

twitter.com/jedijuck

Quote Originally Posted by LeaT View Post
    Since someone already posted in this thread, I suppose I stick to this one as well. The chapter was all right and not as bad as the spoilers turned out to be, but it's still gay that Ichigo fought Byakuya equally with his mask and barely scratched Yammi and then he does Hado 33 and managed to damage him quite some?

Kubo c'mon, I don't want you to even write a good story but some logic would be nice!
    yeah it is weird but that is pretty much part of bleach these days, i think the one who cut yammi was zaraki and byakuya's kidou didn't damage him that much, getsuga tenshou at least made yammi bleed, not the case with kidou.
    one could take what you said and apply it to zaraki, even match with ichigo without bankai let alone with a mask but zaraki cuts a leg off and is wearing his eyepatch not to mention i doubt he used kendo or he would have beat byakuya to it.

even so i'll go with the explanation that all this depends of ichigo's psychological state, thus the mask breaking immediately after ichigo tried to put it on.

overall nice chapter but the people who wanted ichigo to be badass and defeat yammi on his own will be disappointed i suppose.

the only good about this chapter was the LAST page, PERIOD

Quote Originally Posted by merciless View Post
    the only good about this chapter was the LAST page, PERIOD
    nah, the best part was page 2/3 with the little devil and the witch on the sides,
    there's also some stupid ghost on the tree called orihime but meh, mediocre at best.

Just like I thought from last chapter, there's no way it was going to be so cut-and-dry for Ichigo to beat Yammi quickly. This chapter proved it. I'll forgive Zaraki and Byakuya for stepping in in place of Unohana.

This was one of the better chapters of Bleach I was satisfied with the way it turned out.

I wonder why Ichigos new mask wont activate maybe he has to relearn how to control it or its because hes afraid of it so until he masters that fear he cant use it.

4/5 for me not bad things are looking good again for Bleach !

Edit: If Kenpachi can cut his entire foot off it proofs Ichigo may not be focused enough to use his true power.

Fire type

What chakra type are you?
    http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/4038...lement-are-you