Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast
    Beer and Music
    Quote Originally Posted by Amargo Deathscythe View Post
    racer x is anything but an anti hero. he's a brooding wanna be mercenary that has daddy issues
    not just that. Racer X is an American Heavy Metal band formed by guitarist Paul Gilbert in 1985.

This Machine Pwns n00bs Amargo Deathscythe's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by kuroihikari View Post
    Ummm... That's exactly what an anti-hero is... A brooding person with some sort of moral issues who can work for any side .
    "my daddy told me not to race but i did it anyway but i wrecked the car and he got mad at me for doing something wrong so i ran away only to hide my face to spite my father but i'll save my little brother because i'm guilt ridden but i sill hate my daddy dispite the fact i broke the rules to begin with so i'll still hide my face"..........yeah thats some anti-hero

SIG AND AVA BY JAIDEN

Quote Originally Posted by Amargo Deathscythe View Post
    "my daddy told me not to race but i did it anyway but i wrecked the car and he got mad at me for doing something wrong so i ran away only to hide my face to spite my father but i'll save my little brother because i'm guilt ridden but i sill hate my daddy dispite the fact i broke the rules to begin with so i'll still hide my face"..........yeah thats some anti-hero
    You missed like half of his story. And yeah, that is still an anti-hero.

Anti-heroes don't have to be cool.

yeah baby! GOKU is GOD

btw luffys ranking is a little bit low, he should be on the same level of naruto IMO, maybe IGN SHOULD NAMED THE LIST :Top 25 Anime Characters of All Time IN USA"

I can't believed a single character on gundam wing series was not on the list. HEeRO YUY anyone??

how about characters in DR GRAYMAN or FAIRY TAIL, HUNTER X HUNTER, GHOST FIGHTER, INUYASHA??
    Last edited by cj_miranda23; 10-28-2009 at 12:10 PM.

Master is My First Name Arisato-kun's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by cj_miranda23 View Post
    yeah baby! GOKU is GOD

btw luffys ranking is a little bit low, he should be on the same level of naruto IMO, maybe IGN SHOULD NAMED THE LIST :Top 25 Anime Characters of All Time IN USA"

I can't believed a single character on gundam wing series was not on the list. HEeRO YUY anyone??

how about characters in DR GRAYMAN or FAIRY TAIL, HUNTER X HUNTER, GHOST FIGHTER, INUYASHA??
    If they did that then Luffy would have been even lower. One Piece is only popular with the fans that actually gave enough of a shit to give One Piece another chance and they are few and far between. I personally have not met a single anime fan in person that likes One Piece besides myself. >_>

Props to Ravona for the awesome sig! Noel is the greatest and I challenge you to prove me otherwise!

Quote Originally Posted by minidevi View Post
    Draciel's more hardcore than you, I bet he's out killing people now, while cosplaying nude Kyon.
    Check me out on DeviantART!

MyAnimeList MyMangaList

a.k.a Action Bastard Bushido Brown's Avatar
    Ive seen most of the animes from this list. I was glad to see Jubei(Ninja Scroll) make it, that anime is a classic and he was badaass in it. I knew Goku would have been number 1, he's the greatest anime character ever to be drawn. I not so happy about the spots Astro Boy and Speed Racer got but i guess it was cause they where classics. Im pissed cause there was no Jairaya or Itachi, and how and the hell could they leave out Inuyasha and Yusuke.

Quote Originally Posted by xXD3THKLOKXx View Post
    No Kamina? /facepalm
    he will probably never make it there

THE ESPADA WILL RISE E S P A D A's Avatar
    hands down goin for jiraiya. He is just an awesome character.
    The time has come to destroy the village of the leaf.

No other than GOKU.

Melbourne, Victoria, Australia, Australia
    Quote Originally Posted by Arisato-kun View Post
    No one from a Gundam series? Seriously?

If that's indeed the case then I'm stumped as to why Char Aznable didn't make the list. The man has a devoted following to this day!

I was thinking the exact same thing when I was reading the start of that article, based on their own criteria my mind instantly jumped to guys like Char Aznable, Amuro Ray, Joe Yabuki, Spike Speigel (who I'm glad to see they put in, even though he should be first or second) who I think we're really famous and cool characters, then theres guys like Kenshiro, Kamina, Guy (GaoGaiGar) ALUCARD who were the best at being GAR or badass...mmmI'm sur I can go on but I think I'm going more then off the rails if I consider this as a US english based kinda thing where it'd be more based on what's good overseas then everything thats come outta Japan.

I still do have a problem with some of the characters that are in the list and even the positioning. I'll start with Neon Genesis, it's obvious that they'd be acknolwedged but I reckon it would've been nicer if they just put Unit 01 into the list instead of Shinji, Shinji is indeed a massive wuss and I think it could be argued that in terms of plot devices,you could just say that he was around for Unit 01 to kill- and even one time eat- things, Rei is fine, since her main accomplishment is a big one (wrecking havoc on the world of moe perhaps?)

Luffy should be higher up and Naruto lower down (same for Ichigo) i reckon that's pretty self explanatory.

I could keep going but I'd rather eat....and oh if anyone can clear this up for me, If the first ep of Bebop is "Asteroid Blues" then why the hell do they have this underneath Spike

"First Appearance: Cowboy Bebop Episode 2, "Stray Dog Strut," 1998"

Spoiler!

Why don't more people read these mangas?