Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast
    Seems like they made this list out of Nostalgia as opposed to actually depth and originality.
    Dickriding. Because I appreciate it!
    Spoiler!

"Truth"
    Spoiler!

I've seen a couple comments blasting Astro boy and Speed racer. For the time when they came out, both were unequivically the shit. As someone else said, for the most part I agree with the characters picked, but maybe not so much the order. Although, I think I would give Goku number 1 aswell, if not for the impact alone

EDIT: would've liked to see Mugen or Jin on there.
    another EDIT: where can I find Kamina. I try to check out anime's that people reccomend, but I cant find it. My main source is eastanime, but its not on there. Can somebody help me out?
    Beware of the Kyubii

Stev3child - The biggest pussy of them all is rokudaime sennin though. If he was a real man, he wouldn't have relied on hax god-given powers to seal the Jyubi. He would have suplexed that bitch and ripped each tail from the beast one by one with his bare hands.

Quote Originally Posted by OrochiKakaRiya View Post
    I've seen a couple comments blasting Astro boy and Speed racer. For the time when they came out, both were unequivically the shit. As someone else said, for the most part I agree with the characters picked, but maybe not so much the order. Although, I think I would give Goku number 1 aswell, if not for the impact alone

another EDIT: where can I find Kamina. I try to check out anime's that people reccomend, but I cant find it. My main source is eastanime, but its not on there. Can somebody help me out?
    Yea, I wanted to see Kamina to. I think Gohan should have been there instead of Vegeta, but that's just my opinion and Luffy should've at least been higher than Ichigo.
    Signature by me.

Quote Originally Posted by Gulley View Post
    Yea, I wanted to see Kamina to. I think Gohan should have been there instead of Vegeta, but that's just my opinion and Luffy should've at least been higher than Ichigo.
    You two need to hurry up, not being familiar with Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann is a criminal offense.

Warning: Keep a mop handy for cleaning your brains off the wall/object/person behind you.
    Spoiler!

"Truth"
    Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by Calcifer View Post
    You two need to hurry up, not being familiar with Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann is a criminal offense.

Warning: Keep a mop handy for cleaning your brains off the wall/object/person behind you.

Well I just watched the movie and I will say Kamina was pretty cool. Simone was okay too.
    Beware of the Kyubii

Stev3child - The biggest pussy of them all is rokudaime sennin though. If he was a real man, he wouldn't have relied on hax god-given powers to seal the Jyubi. He would have suplexed that bitch and ripped each tail from the beast one by one with his bare hands.

Well I just watched the movie and I will say Kamina was pretty cool. Simone was okay too.
    Forget the movie, just watch episode 1.
    Spoiler!

"Truth"
    Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by Calcifer View Post
    Forget the movie, just watch episode 1.
    Consider it DONE......uhhhhhh where can I find the regular episodes???

seriously!
    Beware of the Kyubii

Huh Kenshin made #5 cool
    "I'm gonna drop a double cup on your tennis balls!"

Consider it DONE......uhhhhhh where can I find the regular episodes???

seriously!
    Just Who The Hell Do You Think I Am?

Subbed:

http://www.watchanimeon.com/tengen-t...ann-episode-1/

Dubbed:

http://www.veoh.com/group/nettlesgur...589968wkNYzAXT

You got me to start the series again
    Spoiler!

"Truth"
    Spoiler!

I am suprised Naruto ranked so high. I certainly wouldn't rank him before Spike Speigel or Lupin III.

Considering the age of the IGN writers (IE older than most of you) Speed Racer and Astro Boy are characters they grew up with and if you respect your roots characters even new fans should go back to.

Also L was suprisingly high ranked and thank god they listed Shotaro Kaneda from Akira. It may not seem like much now but Akira was a game changer for the entire US industry back in the 90s.

lol @ how Rei made top 10 and Shinji dead last. At least he made the list since he did deserve it but I just like how they put him last. Shinji is an ass and deserves that place he got.

| MangaTraders - Lackey | HentaiTraders - Staff | AnimeInfo.org - Admin |
    Scanlation: Typesetter, Editor, Scanner, Cleaner, & Connoisseur
    Warning: Due to the nature of Ariolander all posts now come with a disclaimer.