Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by afro thunda View Post
    Sesshomaru just looked cool. As far as the anime was concerned, he never really did too much. So I can understand why he didn't make the list based on their criteria (IGN - "Our criteria for selection involved a little bit of everything – each character's lasting fame, the impact they had on the medium and their particular genre at the time, the depth and quality of their realization on screen, and of course, a little bit of personal taste"). Keeping all that in mind as I read through the list, I agree with a lot of their picks. If it were a "Favorites" list, I would never understand how Astroboy or Speedracer made their list lol.
    Yeah that makes sense. Since it was based on the anime (sorry I have the manga mentality). In that case I'm surprised InuYasha didn't have a place on that list I guess..
    "Once the threads of fate are tangled, they cannot be undone" R.I.P Kikyou

Master is My First Name Arisato-kun's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by afro thunda View Post
    Sesshomaru just looked cool. As far as the anime was concerned, he never really did too much. So I can understand why he didn't make the list based on their criteria (IGN - "Our criteria for selection involved a little bit of everything – each character's lasting fame, the impact they had on the medium and their particular genre at the time, the depth and quality of their realization on screen, and of course, a little bit of personal taste"). Keeping all that in mind as I read through the list, I agree with a lot of their picks. If it were a "Favorites" list, I would never understand how Astroboy or Speedracer made their list lol.
    If that's indeed the case then I'm stumped as to why Char Aznable didn't make the list. The man has a devoted following to this day!

Props to Ravona for the awesome sig! Noel is the greatest and I challenge you to prove me otherwise!

Quote Originally Posted by minidevi View Post
    Draciel's more hardcore than you, I bet he's out killing people now, while cosplaying nude Kyon.
    Check me out on DeviantART!

MyAnimeList MyMangaList

Luffy, Vegeta, Lelouch should have been in the top 20. I though L and Light should have been ranked higher and Sailor Moon, cult hit it was with girls around the world, deserved to be in the top ten. But Goku being number 1 was no surprise.

Manga reading list: Bleach, Naruto, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, One Piece, Code Breaker, Gamaran, Kuroko No Basket, Fairy Tail, The World God Only Knows, Kimi No Iru Machi, Good Ending, Medaka Box, Nisekoi, D.Gray-Man, Ao No Exorcist, Freezing, Magi - Labyrinth of Magic, Soul Eater, Rosario Vampire Season II, Iris Zero, Ubell Blatt, Bloody Cross, Sun-Ken Rock, and Infinite Stratos,

IMHO, if it's an "all-time" list, I don't really think Death Note or Code Geass characters should be in there. Yes, they've got a cult following and are very good, but they're barely classics yet.

It isn't a top 25 anime characters of all time if it doesn't have Kamina.

This Machine Pwns n00bs Amargo Deathscythe's Avatar
    how in the hell is vegeta 21? he's the original anti hero. thats worthy of at least top 10

SIG AND AVA BY JAIDEN

Quote Originally Posted by Amargo Deathscythe View Post
    how in the hell is vegeta 21? he's the original anti hero. thats worthy of at least top 10
    He's hardly the original anti-hero. In the anime in this list alone there's Racer X.

This Machine Pwns n00bs Amargo Deathscythe's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by kuroihikari View Post
    He's hardly the original anti-hero. In the anime in this list alone there's Racer X.
    racer x is anything but an anti hero. he's a brooding wanna be mercenary that has daddy issues

SIG AND AVA BY JAIDEN

I agree with the top 5, but maybe luffy should be in a higher place, one piece is a really popular anime

Thanks Blue hime!

Quote Originally Posted by Amargo Deathscythe View Post
    racer x is anything but an anti hero. he's a brooding wanna be mercenary that has daddy issues
    Ummm... That's exactly what an anti-hero is... A brooding person with some sort of moral issues who can work for any side .