View Poll Results: Which one would you buy?

Voters
18. You may not vote on this poll
  • Dragon Age: Origins

    13 72.22%
  • Alpha Protocol

    0 0%
  • I'm getting both.

    4 22.22%
  • I'm not a fan of western RPGs.

    1 5.56%
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 29
  1. #11
    Senior Member Maximo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Slovakia, not Slovenia - LEARN THE FUCKING DIFFERENCE !!!
    Posts
    1,802
    This game is a must have for me ! I love RPGs and BioWare looks to be an RPG specialist that can deliver the right experience to us gamers. Cant wait to play.

    Anyway, how about glitches in PC version .. and compatibility with Vista ? Is it optimal or .. ?
    FAVOURITE MANGAS
    Naruto, Bleach, One Piece, Fairy Tail, Claymore, Ao No Exorcist, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, Gamaran, Toriko, Vinland Saga, Gantz, Wolf Guy, Deadman Wonderland, Vagabond, Blade of The Immortal, Battle Royale, Zettman

  2. #12
    Half Man Half Amazin' Phixion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    4,722
    Quote Originally Posted by Maximo View Post
    This game is a must have for me ! I love RPGs and BioWare looks to be an RPG specialist that can deliver the right experience to us gamers. Cant wait to play.

    Anyway, how about glitches in PC version .. and compatibility with Vista ? Is it optimal or .. ?
    Haven't seen any major glitches so far, nor have I heard from any. It works great on W7 so should be no problem for Vista.

    Bioware does a better job than Bethesda when it comes to buggy games...

    Avatar and Signature by Ravona

  3. #13
    Scanlator POW's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    5,491
    I wish they would use less CGI and more in game graphics for trailers as with the power of PS3/360 this should really be no problem.


    - Dragon age looks cool but I'm not a huge fan of the Western styled Sword & Socery RPG's I prefer the Eastern Final Fantasy styled RPG's with some intresting fantasy technology. I'm sure with EA and Bioware this is going to be a solid game.


    - Alpha protocol looks more intresting to me kind of like a psuedu Metal Gear themed game. I'm curious how the RPG play mechanics plays out in this.


    Fire type

    What chakra type are you?
    http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/4038...lement-are-you

  4. #14
    shiro merciless's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    hell
    Posts
    1,938
    This time i will pick dragonage just cause its bioware, all they make is great,
    loved baldurs gate

  5. #15
    LOL, U MAD? Arbitrary's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    6,177
    Quote Originally Posted by Phixion View Post
    Haven't seen any major glitches so far, nor have I heard from any. It works great on W7 so should be no problem for Vista.

    Bioware does a better job than Bethesda when it comes to buggy games...
    There are several bugs in the patched version. It's better for you to not know, it kills the game and the fun.

    I hope that a new patch would be released to fix them.

  6. #16
    Senior Member Maximo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Slovakia, not Slovenia - LEARN THE FUCKING DIFFERENCE !!!
    Posts
    1,802

    Tsubasa its finaly mine !

    Finaly, I have got my hands on this exquisite game !! However, I was kinda taken off guard by the difficulty.

    Spoiler!
    FAVOURITE MANGAS
    Naruto, Bleach, One Piece, Fairy Tail, Claymore, Ao No Exorcist, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, Gamaran, Toriko, Vinland Saga, Gantz, Wolf Guy, Deadman Wonderland, Vagabond, Blade of The Immortal, Battle Royale, Zettman

  7. #17
    Half Man Half Amazin' Phixion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    4,722
    Quote Originally Posted by Maximo View Post
    Finaly, I have got my hands on this exquisite game !! However, I was kinda taken off guard by the difficulty.

    Spoiler!
    That Ogre also took me like 10-20 tries on Normal. After I decided to make my party members use potions I beat him :3.

    Avatar and Signature by Ravona

  8. #18
    LOL, U MAD? Arbitrary's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    6,177
    The Ogre was quite easier than the other special monsters that you would be fighting. It had limited skills, other enemies would howl when you get near them. That would suck since I have 2 melee characters... stunned!

  9. #19
    Senior Member Maximo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Slovakia, not Slovenia - LEARN THE FUCKING DIFFERENCE !!!
    Posts
    1,802
    Quote Originally Posted by Phixion View Post
    That Ogre also took me like 10-20 tries on Normal. After I decided to make my party members use potions I beat him :3.
    Quote Originally Posted by Arbitrary View Post
    The Ogre was quite easier than the other special monsters that you would be fighting. It had limited skills, other enemies would howl when you get near them. That would suck since I have 2 melee characters... stunned!
    I wonder what tactics you use during tough battles ?

    Spoiler!

    Except this I cant seem to find a way to beat bosses and powerful creatures. Someone might have a better plan ?
    FAVOURITE MANGAS
    Naruto, Bleach, One Piece, Fairy Tail, Claymore, Ao No Exorcist, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, Gamaran, Toriko, Vinland Saga, Gantz, Wolf Guy, Deadman Wonderland, Vagabond, Blade of The Immortal, Battle Royale, Zettman

  10. #20
    Half Man Half Amazin' Phixion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    4,722
    Well I had no trouble fighting the boss of Magi, mostly because of the shapeshifting skills. The golem was a great tank and Morrigan and Wynne killed him off.

    Avatar and Signature by Ravona

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •