View Poll Results: Which one would you buy?

Voters
18. You may not vote on this poll
  • Dragon Age: Origins

13 72.22%
  • Alpha Protocol

0 0%
  • I'm getting both.

4 22.22%
  • I'm not a fan of western RPGs.

1 5.56%
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Dragon Age: Origins or Alpha Protocol?

These to games are coming out soon, and I was wondering if any of you guys are going to pick up one of them or both. Personally, I like the fantasy setting of Dragon Age: Origins, but for some reason, Alpha Protocol appeals a lot to me. Strangely, there hasn't been any hype or buzz about Alpha Protocol. Dragon Age: Origins is made by Bioware, well known western RPG developers, and Alpha Protocol is made by Obsidian. One of these two games could possibly be game of the year. That's how good they are expected to be.

http://dragonage.bioware.com/sacred_ashes.html
    http://www.alphaprotocol.com/us/index.php

Dragon Age: Origins is sounding pretty good. And I'm a huge fan of Bioware, so that's already a plus in my book.

Currently Reading:
    Naruto, Bleach, Fairy Tail, Gantz, Medaka Box, Beelzebub, Soul Eater, Claymore, Ao no Exorcist

Quote Originally Posted by Rift View Post
    Dragon Age: Origins is sounding pretty good. And I'm a huge fan of Bioware, so that's already a plus in my book.
    Huge fan of Bioware, that's that
    all these faces look like they're thinking but aren't

has anyone played dragon age???? how is it?

twitter.com/jedijuck

It's awesome. So far it's has been a great RPG experience (though I can't seem to climb ladders, LOL).

Great
    all these faces look like they're thinking but aren't

It takes most of my computer time as of the moment. DA has a lot of bugs right now... but for difficulty's sake, I use them outright.

I did try them... did not save though. Hah!

Only thing that you'd want with it is a multiplayer function. Sad to say that they wouldn't create one, fair enough if you balance out their POV and yours. At least we get to have a multitude of DLCs (Downloadable Content = Items, Maps, Quests).

Quote Originally Posted by jedijuck View Post
    has anyone played dragon age???? how is it?
    Awesome so far . Have played it for 10 hours now and I haven't been bored a single moment.

It's also pretty hard sometimes (I heard the console version is easier). But I like a challenge every once in a while.

So Arbitrary what's your character? I'm currently a level 7 Dalish Elf.

Quote Originally Posted by Phixion View Post
    Awesome so far . Have played it for 10 hours now and I haven't been bored a single moment.

It's also pretty hard sometimes (I heard the console version is easier). But I like a challenge every once in a while.

So Arbitrary what's your character? I'm currently a level 7 Dalish Elf.
    I've got a City Elf (Rouge), Dalish Elf (Rouge), and an Elf (Mage). I like to switch roles once in a while.

My city Elf's at level 15 while the other 2 are level 11. I'm thinking of creating a Human (Warrior) this time.

Quote Originally Posted by Arbitrary View Post
    I've got a City Elf (Rouge), Dalish Elf (Rouge), and an Elf (Mage). I like to switch roles once in a while.

My city Elf's at level 15 while the other 2 are level 11. I'm thinking of creating a Human (Warrior) this time.
    Currently I'm a rogue, thinking of making a human mage after this one or a dwarf warrior.