Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    His right arm seems a bit small in proportion. But looks good still.

Beer and Music
    Quote Originally Posted by Hand Banana View Post
    His right arm seems a bit small in proportion. But looks good still.
    Well his fist is almost as big as his face, which is correct. The hand seems smaller because his body is supposed to be sort of leaning, his other fist being closer to the front.

Thanks for the input though.

Beer and Music
    Alright, I finished it.

Click To Enlarge
    ALRIGHT! It's finished!..lol
    I got this pose from watching the Dragon Ball Z movie, Fusion Reborn. This one scene where Goku is fighting Janemba(demon form) and he's all beat up and posing in that pose in SS3, and i thought...hmm...I should draw it, it looks awesome. So i did(obvious..lol) and here it is.I was going to put Goku, but I'm sure that's been done before, well...more than his saiyan name, Kakarot.

Came out food I like it. What I meant is his forearm is small. Look how big the wristband looks as opposed to this one. Minus the dumb hair color and Majin label someone decided to give him.

Beer and Music
    Quote Originally Posted by Hand Banana View Post
    Came out food I like it. What I meant is his forearm is small. Look how big the wristband looks as opposed to this one. Minus the dumb hair color and Majin label someone decided to give him.

Ooooh ok lol Well, i wasn't going with DBZ's proportions...lol. I'll print screen the part of the vid where i got it from.

hmm...from Apr.22nd entry I loved sulky ironman and that pic with the finger it's quite nice

Beer and Music

Digitally X'ed

I really don't have any idea of what to draw anymore..lol I might just start some sort of porfolio and stick to one theme and work around it.

Anywho, this is the evil fake copy X from the Megaman Zero series. You fight him in the end of part 1. I thought it was an amazing revamp of old X and added some cool things to him, detail-wise. Plus, come on, hes a bad guy, bad guys are awesome.

I'm still thinking of either leaving him like this, or add something else. Will prolly end up making an X piece. let's see what happens.

Beer and Music

Click To Enlarge
    I asked the original artist (suzuran) for permission to draw this, and she was nice enough to let me. So ok, i decided to give it more of a messy look. I was thinking of not coloring it, but then, i did...Which i think its ok, it adds to the messyness, but...hmm, i guess. lol You can be the judge. It was nice to draw something that someone else drew, it's been a good while.

Really digging the Megaman Zero, and X pieces. You've got some talent man. I'd say the X one is fine, but if you add more it'd only be better. Coloring it would also flesh it out and make it look nicer.

The Zero pic has a good rough appearance to it. I'm impressed with the hair looks like it took some time.

Overall awesome pics man, also a fan of your DBZ pics, Gohan vs. Cell was one of my fav DBZ fights.

As long as everything just keeps on flowing forward, then that's already enough.
    Where there's a will there's a way!
    Spoiler!