Dual Screen backgrounds

By chance can anyone make dual screen backgrounds? I'd love for something with Kenpachi in it, but honestly anything will do. Just pimped out my computer and hooked it up to my new 54 inch TV, attached to a 21 inch monitor lol. Now I just need something that screams "F**K YEAH" on my backgrounds.

Yes, you can easily attach computer to tv. For connect the tv to computer you have to required purchase dual video card and that video card your will connect to your computer and then connect to tv connection and then you can easily perform dual screen screen.
    Will give rimjobs for manga

Quote Originally Posted by keveenjones View Post
    Yes, you can easily attach computer to tv. For connect the tv to computer you have to required purchase dual video card and that video card your will connect to your computer and then connect to tv connection and then you can easily perform dual screen screen.
    Quote Originally Posted by martine4161 View Post
    I am also thinking in that way that you will need the TV video card that can let you dual screen at the same time but if you want it for TV only then it is impossible. TV and computer both can possible. Otherwise you can have the application that can give you all the screen in one screen like in dish interface.
    For some reason I think you two wankers are the same wanker.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hand Banana View Post
    If Pow wrote the manga it would be accurate as fuck lol. I stand behind Pow(while humping his leg) on this one.
    Troll Tagged by Uzumaki_Tim

Thsv, what does the scouter say about their IP addresses?

To connect the TV to the computer, you have the necessary procurement dual graphics cards and video cards, you will connect to your computer and then connect to TV connection and you can easily make a dual-screen display. I also think about how you need the video card that television can tell you two on screen simultaneously, but if you want to television if it is impossible.