Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    to be a espade in the first place fallen or not you have to be strong

am Start
    ichigos father :>!
    ishidas father will appear too :p and everything will be alright :x

would be too nice to come true^^
    Wenn ich nicht hier bin, bin ich aufm Sonnendeck...

Quote Originally Posted by Harrt View Post
    ichigos father :>!
    ishidas father will appear too :p and everything will be alright :x

would be too nice to come true^^

i would like to see that happend it. and if that happend then we could probley learn more about ichigo dad and ishidas dad
    https://www.facebook.com/ImogenSparksModel

Spoiler!

i want to see shinji and hyori come and kick some arancar ass

made by [DFX]
    Quote Originally Posted by DFX View Post
    you got me what I always wanted \o/
    you're now my favorite person.
    jaeger makes the internet go round

hey guyz, there is a lot lot of questions to be answered about ichigo himself, y does he bear a striking resemblance to kaien, how is his hollow connected to him?, y does he have an unusual bankai. what if ichigo is everything( arrancar, vaizard, shinigami). nobody is goin to save him, probably aizen might come or ichimaru might come and stop d fight but will not allow ichigo to leave with orhime.ichigo still has a long way to go in terms of fighting ability compared to ogichi. ichigo might be greater in power but ogichi has more style, ability , form, do things dt ichigo would dream of. i dont think him and ogichi have come to terms with each other fully. dt fusion is not there yet.
    As for nell, she cant go back to be an espada, rem. grimmjow said once you get a power drain from an espada back to arrancar, u cant come up again, so am thinking, can orihime restore nell to the way she was b4. I dont know if orihime's powers have reached dt stage yet. If so, wont dt be d smart thing to do.noitora said sth abt a crack on nell's mask, wht if orhime fixed it, wht would happen?.
    This is just what i feel about wht going on right now.

Quote Originally Posted by deggzib View Post
    hey guyz, there is a lot lot of questions to be answered about ichigo himself, y does he bear a striking resemblance to kaien, how is his hollow connected to him?, y does he have an unusual bankai. what if ichigo is everything( arrancar, vaizard, shinigami). nobody is goin to save him, probably aizen might come or ichimaru might come and stop d fight but will not allow ichigo to leave with orhime.ichigo still has a long way to go in terms of fighting ability compared to ogichi. ichigo might be greater in power but ogichi has more style, ability , form, do things dt ichigo would dream of. i dont think him and ogichi have come to terms with each other fully. dt fusion is not there yet.
    As for nell, she cant go back to be an espada, rem. grimmjow said once you get a power drain from an espada back to arrancar, u cant come up again, so am thinking, can orihime restore nell to the way she was b4. I dont know if orihime's powers have reached dt stage yet. If so, wont dt be d smart thing to do.noitora said sth abt a crack on nell's mask, wht if orhime fixed it, wht would happen?.
    This is just what i feel about wht going on right now.
    ichigo is a vizard he can be all of them

Spoiler!

ULI WILL RISE AGAIN!!!!

seriously though, ichigo is going to go to the brink of death, only to be saved by ULI! cause that barrier thing was supposed to last only a short time on other espada. i think 10 chapters of ichi-grim fighting is long enough for ULI to get out, save ichigo, kill noitora and grimmjow, and let ichigo get to rukia and sado. i dont want Grimmjow to die, but i doubt ULI will for get that grimmjow sealed him in that barrier thing.

Quote Originally Posted by Breaker Red View Post
    ULI WILL RISE AGAIN!!!!

seriously though, ichigo is going to go to the brink of death, only to be saved by ULI! cause that barrier thing was supposed to last only a short time on other espada. i think 10 chapters of ichi-grim fighting is long enough for ULI to get out, save ichigo, kill noitora and grimmjow, and let ichigo get to rukia and sado. i dont want Grimmjow to die, but i doubt ULI will for get that grimmjow sealed him in that barrier thing.
    if ulquiorra shows up there would be no reason for him to kill noitora, i dont think that ulquiorra would even kill grimmjow i think that ulquiorra is that type of espada that would not kill any other espada with out aizen permission ,,,. and i was reading the chapter where sado went against noitora, they just said that is spirit force was fading. what if he was like ichigo and got more power from almost dieing like when ichigo fought Zaraki Kenpachi and sado, and sado new power would be greater then ichigo cause sado is more then a vasto lorde and with his new power he would become a real devil cause no one realy knows about his power

Spoiler!

ULI WILL RISE AGAIN!!!!

I don't really get how Ulquiorra's return would help Ichigo... Do you think that if he rise he will kill Noitora? NO WAY, he is a cold bastard, he wouldn't give a damn about Ichigo's fate. Probably he will kill Tesla for the menaces to Orihime, but I really doubt that Noitora would attack Ulquiorra and go against Aizen's will just for the sake of an underling (well, after GJ's sealing, I shouldn't be surprised even by something like that, but I don't feel that this is gonna happen).

Katana swinging nutcase ChaosRising's Avatar
    I'm going with Nell healing Grimmjow, then Ichigo and Grimmjow kicking some ass together.

http://www.element-zero.com/lab/swf/chaos.html

Come visit Anime Guild for all your Anime needs and enjoy the site. Over 2000 complete and running series available for direct download, always free! Much more to come.