Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

who will save Ichigo

i dont think anyone is going to save ichigo renji and Ishida have there own fight to worrie about chad might be dead and Soul Society's dont care to save Inoue cause there are getting ready for a huge war that is coming up, and as for the vizard they are nowhere to be found, so the only person left to save ichigo is AIZEN him self,, i think he will show up and stop the fight then take ichigo and inoue back to hide out have inoue heal ichigo, then ask ichigo to be one of the espada, but ichigo wont and some how escape
    Spoiler!

i dont think he will be an espada though. he is closer to a vizard than an arancar

made by [DFX]
    Quote Originally Posted by DFX View Post
    you got me what I always wanted \o/
    you're now my favorite person.
    jaeger makes the internet go round

Quote Originally Posted by ryusukai1990 View Post
    i dont think he will be an espada though. he is closer to a vizard than an arancar
    but what are vizard aren't they just shinigami that turned hollow and arrancar are hollow that try to trun shinigami,, arrancar and vizard can use the same power as each other
    Spoiler!

Hardly, Vaizards are the only true hybrids, they are Shinigami who tap into their inner hollow for power, however despite what anyone or even the manga has said, the Arrancar are simply Hollows who have removed their masks.

The Vaizard can use hollow powers such as Cero and quick regeneration. What do the Arrancar gain? It's hardly Shinigami power, what the hell is Shinigami power? Sudden boost in swordsmanship skills? Basically when they remove their mask they get a boost in Reiatsu, that's pretty much it, maybe Shinigami powers means they can sustain them selves without eating other hollows constantly.

Anyway it certainly looks like that Urahara has prepared something for Ichigo's friends in the real world when they followed Ichigo, I don't want Ichigo's dad or Ishida's dad to pop in and beat the crap out of everyone, I want to see maybe that Chad and Orihime weren't the only ones to receive powers from the supposed "oozing reiatsu" that Ichigo has. I would even like it if hollow Ichigo took over for a while and slaughtering everyone in his sight, friend or foe until his friends show up and restrain him using their powers.

nell???

Nell being a Vastro Lorde would be a massive letdown, ever since Nell appeared I had the idea that somehow Nell will turn against Ichigo being her choice or not.

nel was one off the espade

So? Nell was one of the Espada who have but has fallen from her place. Your post makes no sense.

Hopefully daddy bros. or most likely the vaizard that would be cool

Nell's gonna get god-like powers and fight Noitora.

Or heal Grimmjow.