• Aizen

31 41.33%
  • Too close to call

2 2.67%
  • Not enough power has been shown from each character

24 32.00%
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by LeaT View Post
    Sort of tired of Aizen's constant "no one can defeat me" attitude, so had to cast my vote on Ichigo, just because. And because when I read god mode, I thought of how he is currently pawning Yammi, and thought you meant that with Aizen. I just completely misunderstood the whole question...
    don't take this the wrong way but that doesn't make any sense. we don't know if the last mask change is better than the form that fought ulquiorra for starters plus it doesn't make a difference, aizen is unbeatable right now and that is how it is supposed to be according to what the author has showed so far.

It makes perfect sense if you'd know how tired I was when I posted that.

Aizen has barely lifted a finger during the entire manga, yet the only person that seems to even be in his wavelength is Yamamoto. The guy just exudes superiority, composure, and "GODLIKE" qualities.

Ichigo is his exact opposite. He's had to claw and fight for everything he's had since the manga began. When the two do eventually face off Ichigo will end up looking like the underdog. He's ALWAYS the underdog.

His perserverance and refusal to let his enemies get the best of him keeps him going, and when he does finally collapse due to exhaustion his Hollow side takes control and transforms him into a monster with endless killing potential.

Right now I can't even fathom how someone would be able to fight Aizen. A man whose shikai, arguably defeats many of the Gotei 13 Captain's Bankais. Right now he's on a whole nother spectrum, and Ichigo will most likely never close the gap and barely beat him with an unyielding will combined with endless Hollow corruption.

If he can harmonize the 2 beyond Vaizard levels he MIGHT be able to fight on par with Aizen. As it looks right now, you might as well call Aizen MC HAMMER cause noone's touching him.

As long as everything just keeps on flowing forward, then that's already enough.
    Where there's a will there's a way!
    Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by Trilight View Post
    Aizen has barely lifted a finger during the entire manga, yet the only person that seems to even be in his wavelength is Yamamoto. The guy just exudes superiority, composure, and "GODLIKE" qualities.

Ichigo is his exact opposite. He's had to claw and fight for everything he's had since the manga began. When the two do eventually face off Ichigo will end up looking like the underdog. He's ALWAYS the underdog.

His perserverance and refusal to let his enemies get the best of him keeps him going, and when he does finally collapse due to exhaustion his Hollow side takes control and transforms him into a monster with endless killing potential.

Right now I can't even fathom how someone would be able to fight Aizen. A man whose shikai, arguably defeats many of the Gotei 13 Captain's Bankais. Right now he's on a whole nother spectrum, and Ichigo will most likely never close the gap and barely beat him with an unyielding will combined with endless Hollow corruption.

If he can harmonize the 2 beyond Vaizard levels he MIGHT be able to fight on par with Aizen. As it looks right now, you might as well call Aizen MC HAMMER cause noone's touching him.
    unless he pulls a super saiyan goku versus freezer stunt that makes aizen the underdog xD
    lol ichigo being able of beating aizen seems like light years away or something.

i voted ichigo
    https://www.facebook.com/ImogenSparksModel

Spoiler!

while every bit of logic and rational thought tells me that aizen will beat ichigo's ass into next week before ichigo even knows what hit him, the fact that kubo is the one writing it will mean that ichigo will pull some sort of power up out of his ass in the time frame it takes for aizen to throw the killing blow, putting them on equal ground. the fight will then proceed fairly evenly until aizen uses his ultimate attack which ichigo will effortlessly counter and then waste aizen in one shot. just like every single one of his other major fights.

THE ESPADA WILL RISE E S P A D A's Avatar
    Orpheu: Unless he pulls a super saiyan goku versus freezer stunt that makes aizen the underdog xD
    lol ichigo being able of beating aizen seems like light years away or something.
    Lol
    The time has come to destroy the village of the leaf.

i still stand by ichigo here, as unoha said he is the only one that hasn't seen aizen's shikai

Know his name: Jiraiya Sama of the legendary Sannin
    May he rest in peace and he will be sorely missed, the strongest out of all the three

Quote Originally Posted by sharingan360 View Post
    i still stand by ichigo here, as unoha said he is the only one that hasn't seen aizen's shikai
    indeed
    if Ichigo is the only one then he has to own aizen at some point

reading the last chapter made me think aizen's shikai is way more powerful than his bankai due to it's ability.