Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    Nice Episode The Kind Of Stepped Up In The Anime

Heh Gamaken was made to look a lot cooler in the anime than the manga!

Jiraya is the best, and Gamma-ken san is way cooler than the manga version. I like the way they pronounce sennin mode.
    Shippuuden has improved very much since it's beginning (espedially the first year) I hoped and assumed this fight would be awsome after looking at what they did with the Sasuke Deidara battle.

Those two aren't even comparable to the Gaara Deidara or Sakura Sasori or Team Gai vs Team Gai or Naruto Orochimaru battles which were poor excuses of the manga counterpart. The Hidan and Kakuzu fights were done slightly better than those but NOW the battles finally feel like Naruto again!!!

Quote Originally Posted by InfiniteMonkey View Post
    Well good for them. I guess everyone's concern about Disney ruining Naruto by editing it because its MAINLY a FAMILY CHANNEL was unfounded.

Good for them. Sorry for making you worry then. Cheers!
    You guys are still lucky though. The german version removes every pixel of blood with all reference of killing and receiving wounds. (Itachi has kidnapped his clan and peoply vanish instead of dying, Gaara was never dead, he was simply defeated and so on)
    Weapons are heavily edited as well, like removing the blade of Zabusa's sword from time to time (he just has the hilt in his hand) or removing the kunai in Kakashi's hand during the bell test when he lectured naruto about him not having said start yet.
    And because they are very bad at cutting some episodes are simply black and white or completely left out.
    Last edited by Argonar; 10-19-2009 at 10:56 PM.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Argonar View Post
    Jiraya is the best, and Gamma-ken san is way cooler than the manga version. I like the way they pronounce sennin mode.
    Shippuuden has improved very much since it's beginning (espedially the first year) I hoped and assumed this fight would be awsome after looking at what they did with the Sasuke Deidara battle.

Those two aren't even comparable to the Gaara Deidara or Sakura Sasori or Team Gai vs Team Gai or Naruto Orochimaru battles which were poor excuses of the manga counterpart. The Hidan and Kakuzu fights were done slightly better than those but NOW the battles finally feel like Naruto again!!!

You guys are still lucky though. The german version removes every pixel of blood with all reference of killing and receiving wounds. (Itachi has kidnapped his clan and peoply vanish instead of dying, Gaara was never dead, he was simply defeated and so on)
    Weapons are heavily edited as well, like removing the blade of Zabusa's sword from time to time (he just has the hilt in his hand) or removing the kunai in Kakashi's hand during the bell test when he lectured naruto about him not having said start yet.
    And because they are very bad at cutting some episodes are simply black and white or completely left out.
    Lol!

Quote Originally Posted by Argonar View Post

I found out why.

Chuck Norris doesn't believe in Germany.

Lol doesn't bother me, as long as believes in Austria (And he does!)