Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Quote Originally Posted by QXY View Post
    He could move like a jet DBZ style and deliver super fast kick and punches, there's no way midnight could survive against that with her "magic deflector".
    He was still using magic, but yeah the momentum of the attacks would've been killer.
    Also, midnight's a guy, you can tell by his figure. He just wears lipstick.

Erza slammed Midnight down for the count after he powered up. Now that's one amazingly beautiful, yet deadly package.

Only thing is now some uber-powered being of darkness will arise from the ashes. So cliche

As long as everything just keeps on flowing forward, then that's already enough.
    Where there's a will there's a way!
    Spoiler!

Binktopia release is out for those who care.
    http://www.binktopia.org/news/37

what's with the natsu haters in here xD ;P. But yea that was awesome erza owning him kinda gets old having natsu keep winninh agaisnt the top dogs again and again. Is this really same artist/author who create rave manga? If so surprised he didn't add a couple like haru/elie in fairy tail.

Quote Originally Posted by Trilight View Post
    Erza slammed Midnight down for the count after he powered up. Now that's one amazingly beautiful, yet deadly package.

Only thing is now some uber-powered being of darkness will arise from the ashes. So cliche
    The way I understand it, he didn't really power-up. He showed an illusion of him powering up.

Quote Originally Posted by kuroihikari View Post
    The way I understand it, he didn't really power-up. He showed an illusion of him powering up.
    Only worry I have is that there will be some godawful 'Guardian of Darkness' figure protecting the Nirvana heart which will mean a protracted Shounen wankfest fight with another level of power broken by Natsu, again a la

Although that could be my pessimist side talking der...

http://kain-abel.deviantart.com/

KAINANDABEL Colour Gallery