Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by [CiTo] View Post
    Looks just as good as your other drawings. One more question then I'll get off your back lol, you learn to draw on your own? or did you take classes or something?
    I just learned to draw last year. No classes. I desperately want to take some art classes at a community College. But with the economy the way it is now. Any extra money I get goes into my 401K or savings account. I don't mind the questions btw. Ask away.

Actually I had a brain fart I lied. I been drawing since I was like 8 or 9. But then I stopped and picked back up at 11. Then puberty came and shit and I stopped again. And I started back again last year.

Eh, don't remind me about the economy. Cool though you draw too well for someone with no formal training. I used to draw when I was a kid too, but like you puberty kicked in, I had sex for the first time and never looked back lol. I remember drawing Trunks so well during class my teacher actually asked me for it and hung it up on the wall and excused me for not handing in my work . I tried drawing again a while back and it just didn't click. I'm thinking about taking it back up though, this seeing some of he drawings in this section inspires me.
    LeggoMyWebbo

K first pic is colored. Now the other two are next.

Beer and Music
    Quote Originally Posted by Hand Banana View Post
    I just learned to draw last year. No classes. I desperately want to take some art classes at a community College. But with the economy the way it is now. Any extra money I get goes into my 401K or savings account. I don't mind the questions btw. Ask away.

Actually I had a brain fart I lied. I been drawing since I was like 8 or 9. But then I stopped and picked back up at 11. Then puberty came and shit and I stopped again. And I started back again last year.
    dude..dude..dude..u DO NOT need art classes, not even i took art classes, self taught it true pride

EDIT: btw, colored cooler is fucking sweet, and surprise surprise...gots a scanner now

I don't need it now since I need to save up. But I want to learn different art techniques.

Anyhoot thanks for the feedback on the pic.

Beer and Music
    Quote Originally Posted by Hand Banana View Post
    I don't need it now since I need to save up. But I want to learn different art techniques.

Anyhoot thanks for the feedback on the pic.
    well dude^^
    its not so hard to use different art techniques, maybe for those that cant learn well or just dont have patience to draw, im sure u can learn with mere how to's from jewtube, or i can teach u via webcam xD

Last edited by Hand Banana; 10-18-2009 at 11:30 PM.

Thanks. Next on the plate is Rido's request of Konan and that other chick.