Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    His body no, his mind maybe.

Manga reading list: Bleach, Naruto, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, One Piece, Code Breaker, Gamaran, Kuroko No Basket, Fairy Tail, The World God Only Knows, Kimi No Iru Machi, Good Ending, Medaka Box, Nisekoi, D.Gray-Man, Ao No Exorcist, Freezing, Magi - Labyrinth of Magic, Soul Eater, Rosario Vampire Season II, Iris Zero, Ubell Blatt, Bloody Cross, Sun-Ken Rock, and Infinite Stratos,

One Piece

Quote Originally Posted by damnz View Post
    I believe Vegapunk is the rival for Chopper (such as Mihawk for Zoro), so Chopper fixing him back would be plausible. If he really helped the Straw Hats with some kind of plan back in Shabondy, he's not going to just fall down in this war, we're getting more Kuma than that.
    I was under the assumption that Franky was the "rival" of Vegapunk. Even as of now Franky is conveniently on the same island that Vegapunk was born on. (and started his mech carrer)

Quote Originally Posted by psin2005 View Post
    I was under the assumption that Franky was the "rival" of Vegapunk. Even as of now Franky is conveniently on the same island that Vegapunk was born on. (and started his mech carrer)
    But it is unconfirmed if Vegapunk is a cyborg or not...even so I believe that it would be a Franky Chopper Combo (Super Frapper Gong anybody?). But when it comes to Kuma I believe he'll be the key to the reuniting of the SH crew. (But I don't believe Luffy will be around him when he does it)

Veteran Member
    Quote Originally Posted by afro thunda View Post
    I doubt Ivankov's hormones could restore Kuma's body back to the way it was (ie. Human flesh).
    its not his body but his brain that is his 'self'

i was thinking too that HIS/HER hormones could do the trick to pump his conciousness back up.......doubt it tho :(
    Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by Sir Chaos View Post
    But it is unconfirmed if Vegapunk is a cyborg or not...even so I believe that it would be a Franky Chopper Combo (Super Frapper Gong anybody?). But when it comes to Kuma I believe he'll be the key to the reuniting of the SH crew. (But I don't believe Luffy will be around him when he does it)
    along that note, ive been wondering, is kuma really a bad guy? even though he works with the WG and all and seperated the SHs, doesn't he seem like he did it for a reason? why didn't he just kill them? he could have numerous times...but yet he sent them to respective places that in some way tested or are improving themselves...so too me i think that Kuma really has or had some idea of what really was going on with the WG and before he totally lost himself to science, he split the crew so they could survive or whatever and knowing that they are the key to everything (ie saving the world or whatever)

Quote Originally Posted by Jaiden View Post
    His body no, his mind maybe.
    I'll go with this one. You can't put hormones on metal and make it flesh again. But Kuma is not 100% made of metal, the bleed and if Iva could inject something to his bloodstream into his brain he could possibly return Kumas memories.

Quote Originally Posted by Blackriot69 View Post
    along that note, ive been wondering, is kuma really a bad guy? even though he works with the WG and all and seperated the SHs, doesn't he seem like he did it for a reason? why didn't he just kill them? he could have numerous times...but yet he sent them to respective places that in some way tested or are improving themselves...so too me i think that Kuma really has or had some idea of what really was going on with the WG and before he totally lost himself to science, he split the crew so they could survive or whatever and knowing that they are the key to everything (ie saving the world or whatever)
    He's a double-agent or something but the real question here is what is his motive and what did the WG bargain to him and let them make him a 100% pacifista.

yeah if his brain is still there he could give him his mind back but he cant be changed back now

i have a theory.it might be stupid though.since we have seen that the scientist who made the pacifista(i dont recall his name)was able to give the pacifista kizarus lazers (if i remember correctly drake said that the pacifistas used kizarus lazers)that means that he copied a part of kizarus df ability.judging from that fact i think he might created an extremely strong pacifista and then gave him kumas paws and the wg told everyone that this was the real kuma but they have destroyed his brain.

yeah that would make sence there is no reason to keep his brain and the chance of him re gaining controol if you can just implant a cyber brain

Kuma might have chickened out of the actual experiment/transformation... there is nothing out there that proves that he has become a full cyborg/robot
    Buzzzz