Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Initiate

Question demon bloodlines

from the newest manga it shows the jyubi having an eye that looks a cross between rinnegan and sharingan, but I'm not sure if that is where the rikudo sage got his rinnegan from, with being its host, if so why did'nt he get the tomeo's as well. So the decendants of the rikudo sage have the rinnegan/sharingan so their bloodlines are demonic but what about the senju bloodline as they are decendants as well, so where did the other bloodlines come from

Sounds like the Rikudo Sennin's Rinnegan was something he was born with. What the Juubi has is a Sharingan 'ring' surrounded by another, which is surrounded by yet another Sharingan 'ring'. The other bloodlines came into existence on their own in other people, in other places, under different circumstances (Natural progression?).

maybe the jubbi was under some sort of genjutsu, like the kyubbi with the sharingan

Initiate

Exclamation

Quote Originally Posted by afro thunda View Post
    Sounds like the Rikudo Sennin's Rinnegan was something he was born with. What the Juubi has is a Sharingan 'ring' surrounded by another, which is surrounded by yet another Sharingan 'ring'. The other bloodlines came into existence on their own in other people, in other places, under different circumstances (Natural progression?).
    That may be true but the rinnegan is too much of a coincedence (sorry for spelling) with the jyubi, maybe if the manga explained how he invented jutsu it may explain if he was born with a bloodline or given one after becoming it's host.

for now it's all speculation if any of it is true or not because it was madara who said it and u should'nt believe everything the enemy says.

He's not my enemy so I don't see why I shouldn't believe him word for word.

Quote Originally Posted by gazz View Post
    That may be true but the rinnegan is too much of a coincedence (sorry for spelling) with the jyubi, maybe if the manga explained how he invented jutsu it may explain if he was born with a bloodline or given one after becoming it's host.

for now it's all speculation if any of it is true or not because it was madara who said it and u should'nt believe everything the enemy says.
    If it were true that the Rikudo Sennin got the Rinnegan as a result of becoming the Juubi Jinchuuriki, then it would stand to reason that Nagato would need to be the Juubi Jinchuuriki for him to even be able to awaken the Rinnegan in the first place.

In the bold: I'll assume you were just giving yourself a little reminder.

Initiate
    Quote Originally Posted by afro thunda View Post
    If it were true that the Rikudo Sennin got the Rinnegan as a result of becoming the Juubi Jinchuuriki, then it would stand to reason that Nagato would need to be the Juubi Jinchuuriki for him to even be able to awaken the Rinnegan in the first place.

In the bold: I'll assume you were just giving yourself a little reminder.
    I don't think nagato would need the jyubi to awaken the rinnegan, if u remember gaara was still able to control sand after having his demon taken from him.

personaly I think that he was a decendant from the rikudo sage, just like the uchiha and senju and none of them needed to become jinchuuriki to awaken their bloodline

The Rinnegan is the gift given by heaven, not trapping a beast. How could one even seal something that powerful without the Rinnegan or something it creates, like the Statue.
    I am an artist, and my medium is death. I'm about to create my masterpiece :s

Fan of the Rasengan Doujutsu theory, even though it's dead. Although, he does have the special Uzumaki clan blood.

Quote Originally Posted by thorofasgard13 View Post
    Because he's the hero the shinobi world deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hunt him because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector. Naruto.

Well the sage of six paths was already the sage before he encountered Jyuubi, this would imply he had the God Eyes Rinnegan all along.

and....

The Sharingan could have belonged to the beast or it could have been created/derived from the Rinnegan by the Sage for the pupose of controlling the Jyuubi, and then both used as in Genjutsu to subjugate the beast.

Last possibility, the beast may have had the Saringan all along, and the Sage extracted it from Jyuubi and absorbed it into himself as part of his subjugation of the Jyuubi or part of his Jinchuriki technique.

These would enable the Sage to pass on the Sharingan to his offspring

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

im waiting to hear where the 3rd eye's power came from... The Hyuugan's history.
    Best Jutsu Ever created... --> "1000 Years of Pain"
    'Sakura' - "What, that wasnt a ninjutsu, thats just a Super Powerful ass poke"