Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Ichigo, Could you please stay in Hueco Mundo?

Ok few things i want to analize, complain, you name it:

1) Ichigo: Seriously, who wants to see ichigo fighting right now? I know he's got a super duper cool new power up, but hey! is he the only character in bleach we are going to see doing almost everything? Of course some of you are going to say, ok he is the main character but why in hell does Kubo have so many characters that dont do absolutely nothing?

And in terms of storyline, dragging ichigo is just a bore; We have the vizards, a group of shimigami who have been seriously pwnd by aizen once and now want revenge, hey people now is the time you get your asses up and start doing some fighting. Plus we have the Gotei 13 with some uberly strong captains and yet they are just laying there picking their noses...OK.

Its Payback time for Vizards, either some of them start fighting and dying (some of them need to die, and shinji is on my top list, just because he is the one who pwnd the most) or have them erased of the manga or something.

2) Kensei: Kubo took the wrong step here putting him in a fight with WW. out of all Vizards, he, along with shinji and hiyori is one of the Vizards that we actually know about; he is not a filler character like rose or love, characters that are there but have no relevant tie to the story other than the fact the got caught in the fire. Kensei was Tousen's captain, kensei was betrayed by tousen, kensei almost got killed by tousen; who is he supposed to fight? Ding ding! Tousen.

Shinji Vs Aizen, Kensei vs Tousen.

3)Urahara: Ok, one thing is for aizen to play it cool, but one thing is TOO COOL for me; He's got the strongest captains plus the Vizards on the field and he aint sweating, which gets me to think that he needs to have something up his sleeve, a card Kubo is saving to shock us all; perhaps Urahara is aizens accomplice? i mean it could be a possibility, where is Urahara right now?.

4) To wrap it up, the vizards have really dissapointed me, taking Hacchi out of the list, all of them have been overpowered including shinji; i would thought that him would actually made aizen interested of fighting him whe he was rumbling with Gin, but he even got a bloody forehead and Gin is there laughing and splitting hiyori in two... I hope he has something up his sleeve, something that could at least make a scratch on aizen or making him sweat a little.

Thats it!

Slovakia, not Slovenia - LEARN THE FUCKING DIFFERENCE !!!
    Dude chill, its just a manga for gods sake !! Your whole thread is basicaly about critisizing and critisizing, although I do agree Bleach isnt perfect but hey - its still there and the art is great !

Oh and, Ichigo does need to come back, literaly ! I would also like to see whats up with the 0 Espada ?
    FAVOURITE MANGAS
    Naruto, Bleach, One Piece, Fairy Tail, Claymore, Ao No Exorcist, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, Gamaran, Toriko, Vinland Saga, Gantz, Wolf Guy, Deadman Wonderland, Vagabond, Blade of The Immortal, Battle Royale, Zettman

and this couldn't go into the official BITCH about bleach thread because......

Sig and Ava by Imotochan

Quote Originally Posted by blueiris385 View Post
    and this couldn't go into the official BITCH about bleach thread because......
    Agreed.

More importantly, I'm surprised how unprepared the Vizards for this battle they've been waiting 100 years for.

Decidedly Undecided
    Maybe they didn't take into account that the Fallen Captains(my name for them) actually trained for 100 years, and based their strategy entirely on their power levels 100 years ago.

(sig by Cross)

my deviantart page...:http://hagane90.deviantart.com/
    Note, I have no real drawing talent, so it'll be mostly literature.

Proud Grammar Nazi

I love Ichigo going back to FKT. I don't want him beating number 0.

Id like to see Unohana fight Gin.

I believe Yamamoto needs to fight though, he is suppose to be replaced by someone (Kyouraku or Ukitake) and I think its gonna happen in the FKT arc. He needs to step in and fight and Aizen is going to end up taking him down but not until there is a serious fight between the two of them. Ichigo will see how strong Aizen is and know hes gotta train even more now and then he will go into hiding again and train his butt off to get strong.

I don't think SS has been devastated enough to consider this the end, I still think there is a lot of fighting to go on and captains are gonna die.
    A pie in the sky?

Man...Go read Naruto if you wanna see lots of different charcters fight.

Mind f*cked beyond repair Stev3child's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by WiSeMaN View Post
    Man...Go read Naruto if you wanna see lots of different charcters fight.
    I think that statement applies to bleach not Naruto.
    QUOTE(s) OF THE MOMENT

Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    I swear if your theories were any dumber I would be retarded...

Quote Originally Posted by Stev3child View Post
    I think that statement applies to bleach not Naruto.
    no no its about half and half.... my suggestion is read both...

current reading: Naruto:shipuuden, Bleach, Fairytails, Historys strongest diciple kenichi,
    berzerk, deadman wonderland, claymore, hunter x hunter, gantz, blue exorcist, one piece, zetman, witch hunter, liar game, and vagabond ..... I need more!