Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    I agree with mbre2004. It will be some sort of genjutsu that saves him. I think all Sasukes team mates are too far away to help.

Sasuke will use instant transmission and teleport to Namek, he will die there and the manga will end

For Sasuke escaping from such a big explosion is impossible, unless he has tricked deidara somehow (which would be way too cheap in my opinion), or somebody has arrived just in time to save him. And even if there was somebody to help him escape I can't understand how could they possibly do it...
    Can't wait to see the next chapter XD

Retired Administrator
    The sound four were excellent at barrier jutsu. Maybe one of Saskue's evil team of the dead is also skilled in it, jumps in and protects them.
    Si vis pacem, para bellum
    PGP Key Here

What caught my eye was that tobi wasnt shocked or running away after deidara told him what he was doing. Tobi also buried the mines while moving underground himself so maybe he just went back underground or never bothered coming back obove ground in person.

Sasuke showed fear what shouldnt be if he was using a genjutsu and he himself was to tired to even get back on his feet and start running away.

I asume he get saved by Jugo who uses his special abillity to shield both of them or by Tobi (who then reveal himself as obito and then have the same saringan as kakashi).

Never have thought of it myself, but I agree Tobi is Obito in disguise. My prediction is that Tobi will somehow save Sasuki if he is Obito. I don't think he will leave another sharingan user to die

[sarcasm=blantant]

LOLOLOL I THINK THAT SASKAY WILL LYKE, TURN SUPER NINJA SAIYAN MODE AND THE ESXPOSION WASNT DEIDARA, IT WAS HIM TURNING SUPER NINJA SAIYAN MODE!!!!! AND NZRUTOS MOM IS SAKURA LOL!

[/sarcasm]

>_> So anyways... I have no idea, but wouldn't that be funny if Sasuke died? Lol...

Omg I Want Obito To Enter The Story!!!!!!!

I think I might have gotten it

Well,

I think Sasuke must survived by using Mangekyo Sharingan.

Kakashi has used it before for dimension transfer and save them from explosion, Sasuke can probably do the same. It's probably the "my only other option" he mentioned in last chapter.

However there was never indication whether Sasuke has obtained it, maybe we get to see it next chapter.

You can see he got it when he killed orochimaru, I think.