Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9
    Quote Originally Posted by Hotaru View Post
    Naruto runs in and spikes Sasuke with a Shuriken Rasengan. (I wish)
    dude that mite not be so unplausable maybe the giant exsplosion is from the rasen-shuriken and not diedara naruto may have stoped it in time youve got to be verry stupid if you dnt spot hundreds of exslosions and a giant dragon flying by and not notis it, it could be the reason for not showing the other chars for the past 5 or so chapters.
    hmm i wonder what obitos doing right now.... decomposing and smelling up the joint i gess coz hes dead!!

can someone please explain to me how this chapter is a double issues or thats just mis-infomation.... i just got the raw and for some reason its just 16 pages

ACK ok ive been uploading manga on my YT channel for last few weeks and im sick of the fight continuing forever now ... Sasuke will get outta there ... cause hes pretty fast. Deidara in my opinion will DIE > and i think hes the next Charles Manson... good luck Sasuke

Founder of Hebigroup.net Cantilux's Avatar

anyone think that the unnamed guy who was bossing pein(sp) around could be uchiha madara? maybe he's the real leader behind akasuki
    Last edited by pranabowjake; 07-20-2007 at 08:23 PM. Reason: guess it's madara not marada.

Emperor
    My prediction is pretty general and I'm pretty sure I'm right too. Deiadara dies, Tobi survives, and so does Sasuke. How I'm not sure but I'm pretty sure the parts I have predicted are right.

Full Raw + translated script, High Quality

Here's the full 363 raw, High quality with translated script

http://shc221b.blogspot.com/2007/07/...apter-363.html

Enjoy

P.S It's not my work, I just found it while browsing around.

** EDIT: Uh you need to scroll down for the Raw Images, then the translation is right at the bottom ^_^

Initiate
    Finally found the ENGLISH scan!!!!!! Reading it right now!!!!!!

it looks sasuke used manda in order to protect himself, but i looks like manda is dying

hm..i think that sasuke will use either his genjutsu or his chidori to finish off deidara