Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Hybrid View

Chapter 363 Predictions

Predict away! :ahhhhh

That he uses some sort of lightning based jutsu to counter act it or the entire 2 past manga chapters has been a genjutsu within a genjutsu to full the left eye.

Or he wakes up 7 years in the past realizing this was all a dream and it was his first day of school!
    Aim: Frostfox87
    Current mood: Bored

prediction

well i think the only way that sasuke is getting out of that explotion alive is if someone saves him, it can be from "snake" or konoha's shinobis, but maybe the one who saves him is kakashi or sai the only ones that haven't appear since they left, well anyway all team's have to get to the place of the explotion so there's going to be a great fight.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by carlhanz View Post
    well i think the only way that sasuke is getting out of that explotion alive is if someone saves him, it can be from "snake" or konoha's shinobis, but maybe the one who saves him is kakashi or sai the only ones that haven't appear since they left, well anyway all team's have to get to the place of the explotion so there's going to be a great fight.
    well guys you goin to see sasuke new jutsu is call chidori shield

Cool

i think that if the explosion is just wide on the landscape then sasuke can just fly over it, but it is unlikely. I [B]really[B] that Sasuke cast a genjutsu at him before the explosion beccause, why would Sasuke be scared.

I don't think Sasuke could use any jutsu just before the explosion since he couldn't even move.

deidara for sure dies but i think sasuke probably will get save by like jugo or some shit because jugo is in the forest talking to birds remember. he is probably nearby and maybe saw the giant deidara bunshin that exploded with C4 chakra in it.

Quote Originally Posted by edzg87 View Post
    deidara for sure dies but i think sasuke probably will get save by like jugo or some shit because jugo is in the forest talking to birds remember. he is probably nearby and maybe saw the giant deidara bunshin that exploded with C4 chakra in it.
    Interesting deduction didn't one of deidara's last attack kill a bird?
    Aim: Frostfox87
    Current mood: Bored

All I can say is...I hope one of them dies in the next chapter. =b
    I use sarcasm because I'm not close enough to strangle you.

Sasuke's not dead nor is Tobi. Deidra is dead I think either Sasuke and Tobi are going to fight or someone else is going to jump in. Or They are going to update on Naruto.