Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast
    ugh i seriously have hmk that's due tomorrow...

*Turns Hollow*
    Last edited by Ninjastik; 07-19-2007 at 05:53 AM.

Shot at 2007-07-18

How....the....hell do you think Deidara survives this?!?! He just turned into a big black ball of energy, if he transforms his body back into something human after this move then that will have been the gayest jutsu ever in the history of gay jutsu's. I bet Sasuke's lives and Tobi too but Sasuke probably had Deidara in a genjutsu for the entire duration of his talk with him and at the same time was running away. Or maybe the "Sasuke" Deidara was fighting the entire time was a genjutsu of Sasuke and Sasuke has just been cruising on the sidelines asking the questions and stuff.

Anyways Deidara is most definately dead, hes gotta be.

Quote Originally Posted by BabiiAdaa View Post
    Tobi better be fine and hiding somewhere... By the way, since when did Naruto have a chakra presence sensing thingy? I thought it was only Bleach that had it (spiritual pressure sensing instead though)
    i think it's mostly amongst the akatsuki

btw, doesn't the explosion look kinda...cute? or maybe some sort of chibi Klan member...

Regular Member Chainsaw_Chimaera's Avatar
    Deidra is dead. *cries* I wish it wasn't so but there is no way he's comming back from that. As for Sasuke, I wish he'd die, but there is no way he is going down before a confrontation with Itachi, or at the very least Naruto. So I'm hoping that he had to be saved, cause the thought that he was just one more step ahead then Deidra again would just make me rage.

I'd like Sakura to find him and then Karin to come along, cause that is just a fight I'd love to see.. but thats more unlikely then Tobi being Obito. Speaking of Tobi, I don't think he'd die as he hasn't done anything.

[IMG][/IMG]

I call this abonomation...TOBIOTO! >]

Banned
    sasuke will never die cause if you see from the begining of the cartoon sasuke is the one goin to kill itachi or what you thing sasuke lieve for is for revenge on itachi thats why sasuke let to use the sharingun cause he need some chakra for the jutsu to scape thats my prediction

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by GSL View Post
    He already has that. Shunshin. XD But he cant go all the way to Namek, sorry.

I think Sasuke's gonna escape the blast somehow, using Shunshin, but gets found by Team Kakashi =O. Then Hebi appears and saves him?

It would be really funny if Tobi's mask did fall off. =D

Itachi wanted him to kill his best friend. Like he did =O. I'd like to believe there are other ways of obtaining the Mangekyo. What it really seems to be is extreme stress though...

Btw, has anyone read that Tengu theory? I like that alot.
    in two year and a half orachimaru become sasuke best friend thats why sasuke kill him so he can have the maryeku sharingun

Deidara will definitely die. Tobi will escape.
    Sasuke will use Orachimaru shield jutus (the one Orachimaru used when defening Naruto attack.

have u seen the face of the akatsuki leader?

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by Sushi View Post
    [sarcasm=blantant]

LOLOLOL I THINK THAT SASKAY WILL LYKE, TURN SUPER NINJA SAIYAN MODE AND THE ESXPOSION WASNT DEIDARA, IT WAS HIM TURNING SUPER NINJA SAIYAN MODE!!!!! AND NZRUTOS MOM IS SAKURA LOL!

[/sarcasm]

>_> So anyways... I have no idea, but wouldn't that be funny if Sasuke died? Lol...
    lol...
    I think that tobi will save hiim and bring him underground or something along those lines cos sasuke himself can't do jack at the moment!

Just don't try to mess with me...
    I will just PWN you!

So you have read the manga...
    Now watch it!!!
    (and no, I don't do boring manga vids with ear piercing rock music)
    Look here to see manga in a new light