Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast
    Tobi can't die; like FrogKing said, why introduce him if he's going to die without revealing anything about him at all?

As for Deidara, he's dead. Definitely. He's been in the manga for a while (in action, I mean), and people have to die eventually. If he survives, then it'll feel like the character's being dragged out, that he's never going to die and will fight everyone and somehow always win. That would s-u-c-k.

As for Sasuke . . . there's really nothing to work with to come to a good answer. Someone in his team could save him, he could save himself somehow, one of the Leaf could save him; it's all possible. I'm betting on Sasuke saving himself somehow, with that secret jetsu or whatever he it was that he mentioned.
    All glory to Haruhi! The one and true God!

I wanna know who pulls AL and his bee-ochs' strings, seems like hi aint the leader :s

Quote Originally Posted by shaggyjebus View Post
    As for Deidara, he's dead. Definitely. He's been in the manga for a while (in action, I mean), and people have to die eventually. If he survives, then it'll feel like the character's being dragged out, that he's never going to die and will fight everyone and somehow always win. That would s-u-c-k.

As for Sasuke . . . there's really nothing to work with to come to a good answer. Someone in his team could save him, he could save himself somehow, one of the Leaf could save him; it's all possible. I'm betting on Sasuke saving himself somehow, with that secret jetsu or whatever he it was that he mentioned.
    I agree with you that Deidara is dead...You don't show your "uberunstoppablelastmove" if you aren't about to kick the bucket (e.g. Sasori) as a bad guy in Naruto. I mean common, in a future chapter id Diedara made it out he would have to has some "SUPERubersecret" jutsu that he hasn't revealed to make him an interesting character, or some super power up which isn't likely...he's toast in my book.

As for our favorite emo Sasuke, I think that he'll get bailed out by one of his new Team Snake members.

Sure as hell hope that Tobi makes it out alive.. I want to know just how he was able to take a slice from Sasuke's sword and then stand up without any visible wounds. How, bobdamnit?!

I think Sasuke gets saved by Kakashi or some one and then Sakura heals him or something.....

Naruto runs in and spikes Sasuke with a Shuriken Rasengan. (I wish)

Sasuke gets saved by someone in his team. I think...
    Join the D. Gray-Man Fan Club!~ Click Lavi to join!~

Join the Bleach Fan Club!~ Click Hitsugaya to join!~

Rainbow

I also think that Sasuke being saved by someone on his team is the most likely turn of event, but i have thought of another theory, which is sort of crazy really :S

Why did Tobi survive sasuke's swordslash a couple of chapters back? I believe that Tobi has some wierd ability to survive that Deidara is well aware of, and when he says "i'm sorry, Tobi." he is infact apologizing for blowing himself up and killing himself. Maybe sasuke will use his power of deduction and use Tobi to survive the blast somehow.

This is a cind of wierd theory but it would be exciting, but i honestly think that someone else will save sasuke, or he might use what he call "my other option", which could be another ability.

Who knows, your theory is definitely crazy though XD The chapter's going to be out in a bit (hopefully) so let's see what will happen!
    Join the D. Gray-Man Fan Club!~ Click Lavi to join!~

Join the Bleach Fan Club!~ Click Hitsugaya to join!~

Rainbow

let orochimaru take over and pull some sort of bleach death hollow mode? (shin ha-ro moudo!)